• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aston Villa (A) 26th Dec, boxing day footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doak looks fearless, he did get easily dispossessed at one point by Digne, but he had the quality and confidence to do that dummy and leave their player for dead. I hope he gets more minutes.
Yeah I am happy he tries and there's only one way to learn. Keep on giving him minutes when we are winning and it looks like a potential star there

Definitely will happen before the years out.

tá mo bhriathar agat
(Definitely not using translator of any kind here btw)
Lol but eventually he will have one of those games where everything will go his way. The big thing with him is he is getting into thsese positions in the first place. For the last few seasons we're have been more clinical but haven't been getting as many big chances in games as we have this season. I think nunez definitely gives us something different just defensively we've gone to shit. The amount of big chances we have given up especially against shit opposition in games where alisson has saved our asses is beyond a joke and last night proved that mid season break hasn't changed that one bit

I had to rewatch the Nunez performance to see why he got MOTM and I'm still none the wiser. Decent assist for Mo and he stretched the game with his running, but that's all.

Every time he has the ball he mostly fucked it up.

I had to rewatch the Nunez performance to see why he got MOTM and I'm still none the wiser. Decent assist for Mo and he stretched the game with his running, but that's all.

Every time he has the ball he mostly fucked it up.

The reason is Andy Townsend is a clueless bellend. Not that I’m slagging Darwin off by saying this, I thought he had a good game and occupied the back line enough to stop them ganging up on Mo

That might already be my favorite goal this season - beautiful geometry and lighting-quick execution.

Also this dark green kit is bangin’.
With you on the goal - every touch and pass was perfection. On the kit? Not so much I think it's awful (but we can keep wearing it if we keep winning in it)!

I'm partial to the green kit. I used to love the one that Titi Camara used to score in. This one:

titi-camara-994708868.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom