• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aurelien Tchouameni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our news usually go like this:

Liverpool completes Thiago - *Breaking News! Liverpool sign Jota!*

Possible CB in the summer - *Breaking News! Man mountain signed!*

Spurs agree fee for Luis Diaz - *Gazumped! Diaz signs!*

Thinking of new contr - *Klopp signs da ting!*

... Liverpool makes first contact for Aurelien Tchouameni waffle waffle waffle. Hmm. Not happening.

Konate was talked about for aaaaaaaaages before we bought him. Every chance this happens

Soooo...

If Madrid outbids us for Tchouameni, they may be forced to give up on Mbappe?
Hard to know, but the transfer fee for each would start circa 100 mill each and rising so I doubt that even Madrid would spend potentially 3/400 mill in one transfer window ......even if UEFA allowed for it.

What a season for Luis Diaz...from getting knocked out in the group to being in a CL final

Last edited:
Reactions: mom
[article]Romano wrote: “Aurelien Tchouameni is certainly a player being monitored by Liverpool, who have had conversations with the agent of the Monaco midfielder. However, the €45 million price tag – set last summer – is no longer valid.”

“A far higher offer will be needed to prise Tchouameni away from France.”[/article]

I think price may keep us out ... unless we're selling Phillips & Neco for most of his fee.

[article]Romano wrote: “Aurelien Tchouameni is certainly a player being monitored by Liverpool, who have had conversations with the agent of the Monaco midfielder. However, the €45 million price tag – set last summer – is no longer valid.”

“A far higher offer will be needed to prise Tchouameni away from France.”[/article]

I think price may keep us out ... unless we're selling Phillips & Neco for most of his fee.

When we get beat in Paris, we will get him then. Losing a CL final equals shiny new midfielder. That's what happened with Fabs

€45,000,001?

We still doing that joke?

Nah we’re having it all. The quad. And money to buy all the players out there who will want to to play for the team who has the most successful season like EVER! Which will be like EVERY PLAYER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom