• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aurelien Tchouameni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. There is no point choosing when neither are coming

Yep, I hardly think Tchouameni or Bellingham will be available when we next enter the transfer market in June 2023, having already bought all we’re going to buy in the next 2 windows.

It does look like he's pretty high on our list. Possibly #2 after Bellingham and I wouldn't exclude us going for both, since they are very different type of midfielders.

I think we are his second choice after Madrid, who is stalling.

If they lose Haaland to City though, that money will go towards Tchouameni. They clearly need reinforcements in their midfield.

Please tell me he never gets injured. Like, ever. That needs to be our main priority for the midfield.

Our news usually go like this:

Liverpool completes Thiago - *Breaking News! Liverpool sign Jota!*

Possible CB in the summer - *Breaking News! Man mountain signed!*

Spurs agree fee for Luis Diaz - *Gazumped! Diaz signs!*

Thinking of new contr - *Klopp signs da ting!*

... Liverpool makes first contact for Aurelien Tchouameni waffle waffle waffle. Hmm. Not happening.

This leak to the mainstream media was probably orchestrated to hijack his signing with Real. Hopefully, he gets swamped on his social media and decides he needs to be part of the Klopp army. And Bellingham gets FOMO as well.

Haven't they bought Camavinga to play that box to box role. He's only 19 so it's way too early to be talking about replacing him
Yeah but possibly as an understudy for Casemiro. I dunno what they're thinking, but they really want him for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom