• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ballgag and Ladyboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Torres is the biggest cunt of the highest order. Would never want him back in a redshirt not even if he was offered on a free. Treated the club and Kenny with a huge lack of respect, I dont know why people would have him back. Reap what you sow twat!!

Reactions: Tal
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............You never thought this one through Fernando.

I hate him so as I loved him so.

If he had just shut the fuck up after he moved instead of continually trying to justify it and having a pop at us, it would have been a lot better.

I have to disagree with El Dan though, if he was offered to us at a knock down price, and he grovelled and said all the right things and really slagged off Chelsea and everything they stand for, I would have him back

I don't think it's very likely now though

regards

Yes Chelsea winning feels easier when I read these quotes. Massive Me Feiner though, more than most footballers. He'll be gone this summer. They'll despise him for these comments

Considering how shit he performed all season.
Considering how much he's being paid.
Considering how much Chelsea paid for him.

He should really STFU. No humility, no principles. Such arrogance.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............You never thought this one through Fernando.

I hate him so as I loved him so.

If he had just shut the fuck up after he moved instead of continually trying to justify it and having a pop at us, it would have been a lot better.

I have to disagree with El Dan though, if he was offered to us at a knock down price, and he grovelled and said all the right things and really slagged off Chelsea and everything they stand for, I would have him back

I don't think it's very likely now though

regards

He's the sensitive type of fellow, Vlad. He can't keep his mouth shut and must ventilate what he feels.
That's not a bad quality IF you have some level of control over what you let your mouth say and over your timing. Unfortunately, he seems to have no control whatsoever and always says the wrong things at the wring time. It's a pity, because I don't think he's any worse than most footballers.

I think he still has the talent and skulls, and he seemed to be regaining some of that old form towards the end of the season, so it wouldn't surprise me to see him performing again under a supportive manager. As for taking him back - it really is a tough one. I have no doubt he can regain his form, but he first have to have his head completely at coming back and saying the right things - which I'm not sure he will ever do.

The thing with footballers is that we expect them to love our clubs. I suppose that is borne out of what we've experienced in the past with every clubs having its heroes. It's a reason why Torres is reviled. We loved him and thought that he loved us too. The way he engineered his exit was betrayal of the highest order. He stabbed us in the heart.

What we need to accept is that footballers can be cunts and inevitably we will get a few whether we like it or not. We're not buying players for being upstanding citizens or for their personalities. We're getting them for the quality that they bring and what they add to the team. We get them because we want to win. Thats what matters.

Money is the cold currency of the world and ultimately what they play football for. Nice guys come last. I despise Torres but if he is banging in goals for us and we're winning, I can live with it. Winning requires sacrifice.

El Cunto recalled to the Spain squad for the Euro warm ups..

"wot vlad said above"

Sums up my feelings exactly Vlad - although in an ideal world Chelsea would have lost and missed out on the cl next season.

Cant see him moving on as what stupid twats are going to pay the sulky fecker 200k a week! The only ones I can think of is Ansi whatever. If Chelsea paid half his wages though I'd take him back on loan like a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom