• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Betting Bet of the weekend

Prefix for Betting Threads
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite just found out that the apartment we're staying in ( a friends place) doesn't have wifi so I won't be on much for a couple of weeks. Had a quick look tonight and actually don't see to much although I think Northampton at 4/5 are far too strong for a very poor Carlisle team. Crawley have won me quite a bit recently and are worth a small wager at about 4/1 away at Port Vale.

Right I'm off to get pissed in Czech :)

Forrest are 4/1 tomorrow, away to Norwich. Might be one to stick on an acca.

Utd v Villa H
Swansea v Hull H
West Brom v QPR H
Chelsea v Stoke H
Burnley v Spurs A
Palace v City A

Getting 21/1 on Paddy Power. Definitely worth 20 quid.

Reactions: C/O
Utd v Villa H
Swansea v Hull H
West Brom v QPR H
Chelsea v Stoke H
Burnley v Spurs A
Palace v City A

Getting 21/1 on Paddy Power. Definitely worth 20 quid.

Not bad at all!

West Brom and City are the only ones I'd be nervous about.

Might just copy you though Neal.

Not bad at all!

West Brom and City are the only ones I'd be nervous about.

Might just copy you though Neal.

Spurs is a bit iffy too. I'm not so worried about the City one, but now that you mention it.....

Nothing really takes my fancy today but I've done small lays against Preston winning at Bradford and against Oldham winning at Crawley.

£10 Caulker 1st goal Villa v QPR to win £420
Lay of Reading 4/5 winning at Blackpool
£5 Ayling 1st goal Bristol City v Swindon @ 55/1

Lost track of how much money Crawley have won me this season and I'm sticking with 'em............

Lay Scunthorpe at 4/5 (1.83) and a small extra bet on Crawley winning at 7/2 (4.5)
Small bet on Newport beating Bury @ 11/4
£10 McAuley 1st goal WBA v Stoke to win £420

Absolutely ballin with my fiver acca.

8d5749b34a3fc12d6df58f30f14084c0.jpg

Come on you fucking fuckers!

Of those 6 the one I'd be most concerned with is Madrid but the 4 English games certainly look nailed on. Gillingham are on a decent run of form but don't have much to play for; they can still get a play off place and still get relegated but both scenarios are very remote so Preston should beat them. The other 3 English league games you've chosen look like "bankers". Good luck C/O.

I do detest short priced away teams but am tempted by Bournemouth winning at Reading. Bournemouth are excellent and free-scoring and you'd fancy them to beat Reading most days BUT the added advantage is that Reading have their FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal at the weekend. It will be their biggest game for quite a while and a first Wembley appearance for quite a few of them so it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't fully focussed on tonight's game.

Of those 6 the one I'd be most concerned with is Madrid but the 4 English games certainly look nailed on. Gillingham are on a decent run of form but don't have much to play for; they can still get a play off place and still get relegated but both scenarios are very remote so Preston should beat them. The other 3 English league games you've chosen look like "bankers". Good luck C/O.

Thanks Pesam!

I was thinking Real were dodgy myself, but got them at 13/7, so thought it'd be worth a shot.

I was also thinking Bolton might struggle against Charlton looking at the table, but I'm happy enough now that you called it a banker!

Good luck on your bets too my man.

Thanks Pesam!

I was thinking Real were dodgy myself, but got them at 13/7, so thought it'd be worth a shot.

I was also thinking Bolton might struggle against Charlton looking at the table, but I'm happy enough now that you called it a banker!

Good luck on your bets too my man.

Sad that I know that Charlton are missing a couple of decent players and Mark Davies (who on his day is Bolton's best player) might start tonight.

Crawley's best player, Wordsworth, is back from suspension tonight so I'm going to stick with them......£40 @ 11/2 to win away to Walsall........it's a pivotal game for both teams and as their position suggests they're both quite poor. I'd have priced Crawley around 11/4 or 3/1.

Chesterfield and Derby winning after 5 mins.

I've just jinxed it, haven't I?
Bolton losing :-( They need to bring either Heskey or Gudjohnson on to play up front with LeFondre and get Mark Davies on pronto. Chesterfield, Preston and Deby seem home-and-hosed.

I like the look of Exeter's team (they are 1 down at half time) and so have layed Wycombe at 1.3 (30/100)

Bolton losing :-( They need to bring either Heskey or Gudjohnson on to play up front with LeFondre and get Mark Davies on pronto. Chesterfield, Preston and Deby seem home-and-hosed.

I like the look of Exeter's team (they are 1 down at half time) and so have layed Wycombe at 1.3 (30/100)

Yea, and Juve 1 up now, can't see them letting that slip.

Still plenty of football left.

Anyone else think Bayern look a huge price tonight?
I'm far from convinced by Porto.

Anyone else think Bayern look a huge price tonight?
I'm far from convinced by Porto.

I haven't seen Porto at all this season so am in the dark. I haven't bet much on the CL this season but have a smallish bet on Barca to win the trophy.

I haven't seen Porto at all this season so am in the dark. I haven't bet much on the CL this season but have a smallish bet on Barca to win the trophy.

They were 8-11 to beat Dortmund away last week and beat them easily enough despite it being only 0-1.
I'd have Dortmund streets ahead of Porto.

This thread is a jinx!
Had them trebled with Watford and Burton who are losing too.

Napoli are 10/3 away at Wolfsburg tonight, Benitez in Europe and all that.

Put them on an accumulator myself.

So basically what I'm saying is bet on Wolfsburg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom