• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bite, Nibble, Munch and Chomp

Eh? I honestly don't understand how you've written that. I assume it's some kind of sarcasm but other than that, nope.

Yes it could be sarcasm but equally true, I wrote it to keep both options in play as that's how I roll in arguments.

The true component is you put his lie down to him being genuinely stupid/arrogant enough to think he could get away with doing what he wants and/or the support in his country fuelled his arrogance. I disagreed because of the look on his face after, and told you the ridiculous lie was a tactical ploy to outsmart fifa. Given his apology now, my assessment of his character is more accurate than yours was.

Weak human maybe

Most people have some principles and are willing to call a spade a spade

he had the courage to step forward and admit it was wrong. he could have gone all Cantona with a strange seagull analogy, but he stepped up. better late than never, More importantly he won't let this sort of thing get in the way of 100% commitment on the pitch for the club he plays for (hopefully LFC still).

Yes it could be sarcasm but equally true, I wrote it to keep both options in play as that's how I roll in arguments.

The true component is you put his lie down to him being genuinely stupid/arrogant enough to think he could get away with doing what he wants and/or the support in his country fuelled his arrogance. I disagreed because of the look on his face after, and told you the ridiculous lie was a tactical ploy to outsmart fifa. Given his apology now, my assessment of his character is more accurate than yours was.

Fucking hell, don't write for a living!

Being reported that Liverpool weren't even aware that he was going to make an apology. Cunt....

I dunno ... He's a cunt regardless, but I do think that maybe it's clicked. Ok - he bit a player in Holland, who cares (sorry @cloggypop) ... He bit Ivanovic, who cares? It was barely covered. Now he's bitten Pastalleni at the world cup - with millions watching, and every fucking newspaper and newshow is covering it. He's been hit with a massive ban and the only way to perhaps fight it is to admit remorse and back off. He may be doing it to angle for his move, I don't know. I do know that he's most likely realized he's crossed the line one time too many, and he either backs off, or risks his livelihood ...

Weak human maybe

Most people have some principles and are willing to call a spade a spade

He called a spade a spade when he came out and admitted what he'd said to Evra. And you called him stupid then.

So most clever people will speak the truth, apart from when they're lying? And most stupid people will lie, except for when they're telling the truth?

Is that a bit like managers being irrelevant, apart from some of them?

Mark - admitting your guilt, then raising a ludicrous defence = stupid.

Raising a silly defence when there is none = longer ban = stupid. Apologising a couple of days after raising your stupid defence = stupid.

Mark - admitting your guilt, then raising a ludicrous defence = stupid.

Raising a silly defence when there is none = longer ban = stupid. Apologising a couple of days after raising your stupid defence = stupid.

Well we knew that anyway! But calling a spade a spade isn't always clever.

Can you get sacked? I always forget I'm a mod, until someone reminds me when I'm being a cunt.
I quit because i wanted to be able to tell all the fucking silly cunts on here what massive silly cunts they were.
But now it seems you cunts do that all the time anyway so I could have kept my spurs.
That said, part of the new Mod manifesto seems to be that you are obliged to keep never ending tedious thread ruinous spasticated feuds going with some dumb cunts and my cuntish nature hasnt got the longevity for that because I dont really care what any other cunt thinks about any cunting thing to do with anything whatsoever.
So im probably best off out of you shower of cunts and in with these stupid cunts.

I quit because i wanted to be able to tell all the fucking silly cunts on here what massive silly cunts they were.
But now it seems you cunts do that all the time anyway so I could have kept my spurs.
That said, part of the new Mod manifesto seems to be that you are obliged to keep never ending tedious thread ruinous spasticated feuds going with some dumb cunts and my cuntish nature hasnt got the longevity for that because I dont really care what any other cunt thinks about any cunting thing to do with anything whatsoever.
So im probably best off out of you shower of cunts and in with these stupid cunts.

I haven't seen so many cunts in one place since the last time Chelsea played.

I remember someone on here once posted a link to a website which contained amateur pictures of thousands of cunts. After scrutinising these pictures for a few hours, I realised that there isn't really anything attractive about them.

I remember someone on here once posted a link to a website which contained amateur pictures of thousands of cunts. After scrutinising these pictures for a few hours, I realised that there isn't really anything attractive about them.

Are you sure that wasn't the Marks and Spencer page featuring calamari rings? We've all made that mistake at some stage.

Fucking hell, don't write for a living!

It's proof reading papers by Chinese colleagues that's done me. I know the perfect succinct phrase to use, but its so far off the original I've had to mentally adapt my brain to think in Chinese and find a middle ground. Usually with looong sentances containing several commas and repetitions.

If he wrote that 'apology' for the sole purpose of smoothing over his move to Barca, then he's gone beyond what I thought even he was capable of.

He is the greatest cunt to ever play for Liverpool football club. It's not even a debate. He's an absolute fucking cock.

I'll sit here waiting for you lot to excuse him now.

If he wrote that 'apology' for the sole purpose of smoothing over his move to Barca, then he's gone beyond what I thought even he was capable of.

He is the greatest cunt to ever play for Liverpool football club. It's not even a debate. He's an absolute fucking cock.

I'll sit here waiting for you lot to excuse him now.

he really is. still want him to stay though.

It's trending on twitter that Suarez wanted to stay until he read this forum and decided he wanted to get away from you lot.

Back
Top Bottom