• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing please

Billy Joe at again, he some sort of spastic?

In a video released on IFL TV (which publishes a lot of content from MTK) Saunders said, “I’m not [Daniel Kinahan’s] dad, he advises me.” Then, referring to Ireland, he said: ‘I would hate to live in that country, it’s so corrupt — it’s a joke, anything happens and it’s Daniel Kinahan, leave the man alone, he’s getting on with business.”
“A lot of people are very jealous of success, and he’s very good at his job,” continued Saunders. ‘I think he’s too big for Ireland, Ireland should appreciate him for that small country they’ve got.”

After Fury posted that video declaring Kinahan as his bezzie mate and entirely responsible for sorting out the AJ fight, he's now shit himself and now said they'll not work with him ever again.

Whyte vs.Povetkin - upset coming? This is more of a hunch than a fully worked-out forecast but I'd have a cheeky tenner on Povetkin for this one.

Whyte vs.Povetkin - upset coming? This is more of a hunch than a fully worked-out forecast but I'd have a cheeky tenner on Povetkin for this one.
It's definitely not beyond the bounds of reason. Povetkin isn't a mug by any stretch. Could be a good fight, and the odds on Povetkin are temptingly generous.

White binned off his trainer. He has added Dave Coldwell to his corner but 4 days isn’t enough to get anything together.

I hope Whyte gets banged out.

White binned off his trainer. He has added Dave Coldwell to his corner but 4 days isn’t enough to get anything together.

I hope Whyte gets banged out.

That's what has made me wonder if Povetkin might do him. Whyte's an obvious favourite but I'm wondering whether he's far enough ahead of Povetkin to compensate for this nonsense. AJ thinks Povetkin has a real chance, for what that's worth.

Last edited:
It's not worth much to be honest, the state of that division and the sport is pretty horrific. At least we can look forward to Tyson and Roy Jones having an old man fight.

Whyte had him down twice in round 4 & then that in round 5.

Fucking mental.

Povetkin looked better than I do & he's a year older & had just spent 4 rounds being battered. FFS.

Well, I followed JJ's inkling and stuck a cheeky punt on Povetkin. That KO was as clean an uppercut as you'll ever see.

Well, I followed JJ's inkling and stuck a cheeky punt on Povetkin. That KO was as clean an uppercut as you'll ever see.

Someone else away from here asked me how I thought the fight would go, and I said Whyte would knock Povetkin around the ring till the middle of the fight and Povetkin would then spark him. Shoulda been on it myself. Story of my piggin life.

Streamed the fight, the knockdowns of Povetkin weren't anything heavy...barely bothered him in fairness.

The KO is up there with the best I've seen.

Still no mention of the greatest female boxer of all time?

Also Jeff Horn got destroyed last week. Complete domination. Terrible stuff from his corner.

Hahaha. To be fair Buncey knows a lot about the mistreatment of black boxers. But to put it like that in front of a black boxer is just plain weird.

Seems like Lomachenko had a pre-fight meeting with Marsellus Wallace, before realising mid-fight that he was making it look too obvious.

How many rounds will Chisora get through before deciding not to get off his stool? I’m going for 6. He’s going to get hit and not hit. A hell of a lot.

Back
Top Bottom