• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boxing please

Well Chisora did look the favourite early on, but he's blowing now.

I thought Usyk would get the better of him by now & end it in round 6, but may be later in the fight.

Yeah my stream is supersport in South Africa but all you can hear is Bellew. Thought he was in the crowd

Anyways, either chisora is better than I thought or usyk is worse. Good scrap

I think chisora was better than you thought. He’s got a thick skull and Usyk’s lack of power showed. Usyk still boxed his head off and won 10 rounds from me.

Chisora was great the first four rounds. Like really good (relatively speaking for today's heavyweights).

Then he literally ran out of steam.

Chisora feels aggrieved after getting his head boxed off in his World Boxing Organisation fight.

[article]you have to fight in the heavyweight division, not box. It wasn’t painful. His boxing, I’m gutted. I worked hard for this fight.
[/article]

I get what he means though. I often support the scrapper, even though they rarely win. It was obvious who was the better boxer and he won, but he won by dancing about and not trying to fight. I respected eubank for it because he was boxing within himself for obvious reasons. This dude just isn't powerful and it's a bit shit in the division.

I get all that. I just enjoyed watching the movement of Usyk. It was ridiculous the number of times Chisora was hitting air with Usyk slipping under the shots. It was a lot of tap tap boxing. You’d think he doesn’t have the power to deal with the better heavyweights but Fury has been put down by a poor cruiser and AJ has had a good few wobbles.

I can't see this dude being able to stop them. AJ maybe, as we can't really tell just how shit his jaw is, but I doubt it.

I doubt he would really trouble the super heavyweights. They would be too big and tall for him. But they do have their flaws which he’d have to use to his advantage.

He’d out box and hold his own against those below that category which would be Parker, Pulev, Wilder and possibly even Whyte.

Well, that looked a bit more like AJ of old tonight. Fury fight is going to be very interesting, it looks like it must happen.

I will believe it when I see it.. I thought they had a 2 fight contract agreed?

And now they are back to saying 'we will sit down and talk tomorrow'

Someone is shirking.

50/50 deal.. both should take it. Yet someone wants a bigger slice of the pie it seems.

I've never seen so many upper cuts in one fight, but if he comes to the ring with that attitude versus Fury. Fury wins 99 times out of 100.

Fury will destroy him
I think Fury will tie him in knots, but AJ does have the power to KO anyone if he can deliver some combinations against him. Fury is definitely the favourite, but I think AJ has a chance.

I think Fury will tie him in knots, but AJ does have the power to KO anyone if he can deliver some combinations against him. Fury is definitely the favourite, but I think AJ has a chance.
He needs to come out no frills against Fury. All that 4 song intro, pyro technics bullshit. Fury will just Ivan Drago his ass.

He will always have a punchers chance though. Fury isnt invincible.

Fury isn't invincible at all. If Mike Tyson got in the gym for six months he'd beat him now. But AJ is a fucking fanny and all his initial fire was false. He's not a very good boxer, he only needs one good punch to knock him out, and his power is already gone

AJ doesn’t have the explosive power like Wilder does and look how Fury got up miraculously when he caught one in the last round with energy levels at the minimum. Still couldn’t KO Fury. This proved he had a strong chin. AJ‘s chin looks very suspect and against Fury he won’t have the height advantage that he uses to shield himself.

Fury will play with him for a few rounds and then knock him out cold.

AJ doesn’t have the explosive power like Wilder does and look how Fury got up miraculously when he caught one in the last round with energy levels at the minimum. Still couldn’t KO Fury. This proved he had a strong chin. AJ‘s chin looks very suspect and against Fury he won’t have the height advantage that he uses to shield himself.

Fury will play with him for a few rounds and then knock him out cold.
I think you underestimate AJs power. His knockout percentage is phenomenal.

Yeah no doubt. But when he throws that big right he clumsily exposes his left. Even in his rematch against fat Andy, his weakness was still evident.

Fury will certainly exploit that suspect defence.

Last edited:
Can the most boring smith brother cause a 4/1 upset? He looked fucking massive next to Canelo.

In an almost shut out Canelo moves to p4p number one. Golovkin had an easy nights work on Friday. It’s looking like the trilogy will be completed in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom