• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brendan Rodgers running out of time as air of resignation engulfs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah though
Its not even close Skulf.
Feels like dead man walking now. I didnt for a second think he would go at the end of the season.
But if you blame your backroom staff and bring new ones in plus spend another 100m on players and lose a player who says he doesnt want to play under you ans nothing improves....

Its not even close Skulf.
Feels like dead man walking now. I didnt for a second think he would go at the end of the season.
But if you blame your backroom staff and bring new ones in plus spend another 100m on players and lose a player who says he doesnt want to play under you ans nothing improves....

I couldn't fucking believe he didn't get fired. Maybe we really were waiting on ancho or klopp.

I couldn't fucking believe he didn't get fired. Maybe we really were waiting on ancho or klopp.
Im not sure that the owners believed all the fans and players had given up last season.
I think its clear now.

This picture shows, he had lost the dressing room somewhat.. taken during last nights game..

Talking to himself, when giving the teamtalk

capture35.jpg

He might have lost the dressing room but that pic is a snapshot Jono and doesn't actually prove it.

This picture shows, he had lost the dressing room somewhat.. taken during last nights game..

capture35.jpg
Funny you should mention that, I noticed before the pens that no one was talking to him and he was trying to engage a couple of players who literally turned away and walked off.

I noticed after Ings' goal the camera panned to the dugout and Coutinho wasnt celebrating and he looked utterly fucked off.

More - club are holding back until they have something in place to go with. They don't want to end up in a caretaker manager situ for too long, though it's a likely scenario at this stage. Rodgers in a situation where he's more or less a caretaker himself, he's resigned to the fact he's on his way but the club don't want to be rash and end up with nothing or just taking what they can in terms of candidates. Ancelotti and Klopp aren't quite as feasible (or immediately available) as being made out in the media.

Owners miffed with the stories of Klopp emanating from the fans (too similar to what happened with Dalglish - they want their man).
This doesn't make sense so it's bollocks.
Klopp isn't available and the owners are pissed off we want him dos they want their man.
How does that even sense?

Mark's homing beacon has been activated. His DNA is being reprogrammed at Melwood at the moment to ingrain loyalty to the new manager at a sub atomic level. He'll be back in about half an hour.

He's one lab accident away from being an actual superfan.

Klopp on sabbatical and maybe eyeing Bayern Munich. Ancelloti may or may not accept a job with a team not in the Champions League. A new approach for De Boer perhaps? He hasn't been mentioned this time around.

Mark's homing beacon has been activated. His DNA is being reprogrammed at Melwood at the moment to ingrain loyalty to the new manager at a sub atomic level. He'll be back in about half an hour.

I hope they give him some new words while they're at it.

His wife must be sick to death of him referring to her cooking as 'hysterical'. It's so hard to know what to make of that kind of feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom