• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Brendan Rodgers running out of time as air of resignation engulfs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't make sense so it's bollocks.
Klopp isn't available and the owners are pissed off we want him dos they want their man.
How does that even sense?

It didn't say he wasn't available, just it wasn't as straight forward as being made out. They have a few candidates but won't be forced into a choice by some vocal fans, after what happened with Kenny.

Further stuff - FSG wanted Rodgers gone in the Summer, Ayre and Gordon backed Rodgers and a compromise was met that he could stay with changes put in place. No agenda on their (Ayre/Gordon) part, honest.

Apparently nothing is happening yet, he's still doing his press conference in the morning upto now, 9:30am.

Apparently nothing is happening yet, he's still doing his press conference in the morning upto now, 9:30am.

One of the rumours is that he's sacked but will be in charge this weekend.
So much bollocks but hopefully something will happen.

I heard a rumour that he's so sacked, they can't actually sack him.
They have to hire him again, just to be able to sack him.

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse I find out there's some bloke called Gordon in a position of influence at the club. Are you sure you're not confusing him with Graham?

Mike-Gordon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom