• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Bullets dodged

Status
Not open for further replies.
controversial I know, but I am glad we didn't get him, I doubt he would have had the same success as he had with Chelsea
manchester-united-manager-jose-mourinho..jpg

Hayden Mullins
Lee Boywer
Joe Allen...... doh

I didn't suggest we sign Hayden Mullins. I said I thought he'd get an England cap based on his (then) West Ham performances. That was it.

Besides, your recent suggestions include these whoppers:

Joey Barton
Stephen Hunt
Amir Zaki
And re-signing Fernando Torres.

Difficult to crow about a 'bullet dodged' with Ter Stegen, when we have Mignolet and fucking
Hiklarius.

That's like dodging one bullet and jumping into fusillade of M50s, leaving a smoking, bullet-ridden Swiss cheese of a corpse

So "Hiklarius" is a thing then, is it?

Yeah its not a great name.

Hopefully he was just throwing some shit and seeing what sticks

like thus

Kareless
Karianus
Kariuseless

for example

All awful

My second biggest problem with Karius is when I hear his name I end up humming rivers of Babylon by Boney M.

Hiklarius has to be Brendan's shittest ever shit nickname for a LFC player. I bet it's dead funny at lunch* with his News UK mates though.

*It's deffo lunch not dinner at The S*n

Aaaaaand relax! Been building up for a while that, quite clearly. Few scoops on a Sunday and it just came out. Feel better?

This brewing Cloogy vs Brendan fued has got rap battle written all over it.

It's not "brewing" at all.

He just explodes all by himself occasionally, then goes back into hiding, with the occasional sniping, shithouse comment. It's cyclical. Like a volcano on covergent tectonic plates.

But less interesting

It's not "brewing" at all.

He just explodes all by himself occasionally, then goes back into hiding, with the occasional sniping, shithouse comment. It's cyclical. Like a volcano on covergent tectonic plates.

But less interesting
My money is on Cloggy - I am totally unfamiliar with the arguments between the two of you, but he's got the best music taste here, which is reason enough for me.

He probably explodes all by himself as he is a "suss, suss, suss, suss, suss, suss suss, suspect device"

Providing it's true, when Rodgers tried to swap Downing, Enrique and Henderson in a bid for Dempsey.

Providing it's true, when Rodgers tried to swap Downing, Enrique and Henderson in a bid for Dempsey.

The only explanation is that Rodgers was getting paid a tidy sum had he managed to fire that particular bullet. If it happened, he'd probably have got his teeth done much sooner.

Remember when the papers linked us to a player called Didier Baptiste. Apparently we were close to agreeing 3.5 mil with Monaco for the left back. Only for everyone to realise he didn't even exist

Gabriel Heinze.

Benitez had a fucking hardon for signing him from Man Utd, and Baconface - for once - did us a favour by not allowing the transfer to happen. much to the dismay of Benitez and the player, and much to the delight of me, because he was well past his best.

Although given how dreadful some of the players Benitez used at LB were, maybe this is a bit unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom