• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Buvac the Brain - gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Gerrard would be a terrible choice.
Pep Lijnders would be boss

Maybe Lijnders has/will progressed, but in the past his brilliance has been for fine detail. While another coach sketches out the big picture, Pep identified small areas of that which he could enrich through special one-on-one coaching sessions. That's a great combination, and we miss it, but I'm not sure that's what is most needed in this context.

Could he be having mental health issues? Outside of an argument or falling out, thats the only thing I can think of that could cause him to become distant, and to need an immediate break from the team. Whatever it is I hope that he's alright and makes a full return to the team next season.

Indeed.

Whatever problems he's got, it's possible they're not directly related to Klopp or the club. He may be facing family or other emotional issues which have so completely knocked the stuffing out of him that a temporary departure could be seen as the lesser of two evils, even at such a time as this.

'After the farming accident, Buvac was never the same. Some cruel local boys nicknamed him 'The Brain' and it just sort of stuck.' Said Klopp. 'I keep him around now because he's no trouble... I've never told anyone this before, but I was driving the tractor that day'.

Is it right to call this a brain fart moment?

Anyway “spending some time away from the first team environment between now and the end of the season” - does this mean he is still around and might be doing work with the reserves or academy?

Yup.
No one leaves on the eve of the UCL semi final unless you've had a falling out and you want to hurt your boss.
Expect to see a mysterious hooded figure sitting behind the Roma bench on Wednesday night ...

Klopp is definitely the happy, lovable Paul. Buvac has got that darker edge.

On the positive side, Paul was the one who stepped in to play lead guitar on Taxman when George couldn't do it, and the drums on Back in the USSR when Ringo was away, and loads of stuff that John couldn't do, so at least Klopp is well set up to cover for all of his absent staff.

We can always bring back Brodge:

31510347_2070591392998513_7930410808574476288_n.jpg

According to German press they fell out big time after Saturday's match.

Still no direct quotes though.

This really doesn't sound good ...

Is it true that he was sent to the stands when we werent awarded a penalty?

According to Honigstein they’ve had massive bust ups during the 17 years, but always made up.
Here’s hoping, if true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom