• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Carroll - 15m fee agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet they paid about 15m. In which case they got a bargain.

He adds way more than that value to their team.

Liverpool and West Ham have agreed a fee for striker Andy Carroll but the player has yet to decide if he wants to join the London club permanently.
Negotiations have taken place in the past week with West Ham now willing to match Liverpool's asking price - the fee is likely to be in the region of £15m.
It is understood Newcastle's interest in their former striker has cooled for now, but Carroll has still to make up his mind about whether to make his loan move permanent ahead of World Cup year.

from bbc .

I don't know , considering his injuries over the last few seasons , 15m is not the worst .

Its probably more than hes worth to be honest.
We paid 3 times his worth.

Good news though, frees up the bunce early doors.

He has to agree to the move though
From BBC

Andy Carroll: Liverpool and West Ham agree £15m transfer fee
West Ham have agreed a fee with Liverpool for striker Andy Carroll but the player has yet to decide if he wants to join the Hammers permanently.
The London side will match Liverpool's asking price of around £15m, but the 24-year-old Englishman is unsure about the move ahead of a World Cup year.
It is understood interest from former club Newcastle United has cooled.
West Ham are expected to bid for Vitesse Arnhem's Wilfried Bony if Carroll rejects their approach.

Somewhere in Amsterdam @cloggypop has just fainted! ;)

Well, we just added 15M to the summer kitty. Probably our worst transfer ever. BUT, never again

Manager who wants you and plays the type of football that suits you vs the opposite - these ahead of a World Cup year. Best mate is there too. Hope he doesn't take too long to make up his mind.

We weren't going to get any more really were we? What a joke though, hindsight and all that, but we really could have just held out until the Summer and made do with Suarez and Kuyt.

I liked having him at the club. Liked him a lot.
Im glad we had him.
S'not my fucking money.

Andy will stay there. He enjoyed his spell there.

I'm happy with 15M. Its more than what his worth.

Empire of the Kop @empireofthekop
#LFC bought Torres for £20m, sold him for £50m. Used the money to buy Carroll for £35m & now Carroll to be sold for £15m. £10m net profit.
LOL

LOL.

Fair point though. Yeah £35M could always have been better invested, but if we get £15M back then it could have been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom