• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions league other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame arsenal didn't beat the bluenose shite yesterday and aa Chelse win tonight, it would have added even more pressure on spurs to try bad get something there in the league .

Put a small 20 quid on 4 home wins i the 1st legs. Returms 1400 if success. Home turf in the quarters of CL should be more advantage than those odds surely?

Plastic is extremely bad for the entire planet. What do Spurs do at their new stadium? Give every fucking seat a plastic bag to hold up to make a mosaic.

FT. Decent result ahead of citeh facing Utd then Spurs again twice.

Hopefully they drop a couple of league points following this.

FT. Decent result ahead of citeh facing Utd then Spurs again twice.

Hopefully they drop a couple of league points following this.
They've won about 15 games in a row, to lose a game will knock them, if City have one weakness for me, it's their mentality, they're a fair weather club.

Spurs play better without Kane. They really should just sell him. Son leads the line better.

I'd rather they didn't get 200M to spend. Kane staying and getting injured frequently will do.

Spurs better not have blown their load tonight. We need a result in the league.

City spending fuck loads on that squad and then playing like a Pulis side.
They're struggling of late. They've been winning but playing poorly for quite a while now. The fact they have top class players who can score when they play badly & teams just rolling over & trying to keep the scoreline down has masked that.

They're struggling of late. They've been winning but playing poorly for quite a while now. The fact they have top class players who can score when they play badly & teams just rolling over & trying to keep the scoreline down has masked that.

A bit like us all season then

Someone else said that in the other game. Think it was Ferdinand maybe, or Lineker.

I don't know, I don't watch the horrible cunts, but it's nice to hear if true, and it was also enjoyable seeing them lose a scrappy game (even if it did mean those twats Spurs win, but I hate City more)

That’s been our season in a nutshell.

Winning games but playing poorly more often than not.

Our defence has been the difference.

I didn't mean it wasn't impressive. Both defences have been incredible

I know, agree totally. Shame we lost Gomez at that time, we were looking immense. Both teams have been incredible all season, just sods law we are up against them, any other season bar last season we'd be almost dead certs now for title

Think the Kane injury is great for us. I actually think Spurs play much better without Kane. They certainly didn't miss him when he was injured earlier on in the season. They'll have more pace up front if Moura replaces Kane in attack which is key to testing City.

I want Raheem to walk up to Rose and address him as my n**** in street gang fashion, and for Rose to do the only right thing and report it to the FA.

This Sterling thing is turning into obsession isn’t it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put a small 20 quid on 4 home wins i the 1st legs. Returms 1400 if success. Home turf in the quarters of CL should be more advantage than those odds surely?

So a couple of dodgy games from a nice output. I will spend it on drinks on last PL weekend if it to through. I arrive saturday :D

Teams rolling over - that has been their biggest advantage, and i feel in our game away to them we gave them too much respect in the early stages of that game especially in the first half. Saw some of the Spurs game tonight - they roughed them up in the 2nd half.

Difference between what? We've only conceded one less goal than City

They have won games more convincingly more often where they haven’t had to rely on their defence. Teams don’t attack City nearly as much as they do us.

Most of our wins have been based on our defence holding firm until we finally manage to a goal or holding firm under pressure after getting the lead.

It’s telling that their best player this season have been sterling ours has been VVD.

And even if you expand it to 4/5 players it would be

Sterling
Agüero
Silva
Fernandinio
and maybe Sane

Ours would be

VVD
Mane
Robertson
Allison
Gini/Salah

Think the Kane injury is great for us. I actually think Spurs play much better without Kane. They certainly didn't miss him when he was injured earlier on in the season. They'll have more pace up front if Moura replaces Kane in attack which is key to testing City.

My concern is now that City know they will face Son as the main focal point Pep will have time to strategize around it. Whereas if Spurs switched mid game or shortly before kickoff they would have less opportunity to tactically neutralize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom