• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions league other matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the next 10 days I'm an ardent Spurs fan. 3 wins please in high energy games with injuries.
@Mystic has nailed his colours to the wall. I for one stand with my mucker. Just for once I'll be routing for Spurs. Of course. I'm not a complete idiot. I just may need some serious time at the Turkish baths and a double colonoscopy to purge myself. Small to price to pay though.

Spurs over City any day. Their fans are largely cunts but they are a club with a philosophy who don't really step out of their lane too much (pun intended). City fans are entitled wankers - like that chav who won the lottery. Hopefully like him they'll end up in FFP jail too.

Cities revenue cracked half a billion, don't think they will be bothered by FFP. Unfortunately.
I think they're investigating the legitimatacy (sp?) of that revenue as much as anything else, which considering who most o , their sponsors are owned by, shows it's a complete fucking scam making a mockery of their FFP rules.

I read something about Etihad only paying 10% of the actual fee of the sponsorship with the other 90% from other “sources”.

So anyone else going to watch this Scum Vs Barca match? I presume so. Not least to see Messi and Suarez tear Utd a new one on their patch. This should be fun. Weirder things have happened of course and Utd could get away with a draw..... Just throwing it out there....

Just saw that they're playing McTominay and Fred... That's going to be some dry bumming.

That said, this Barca team are weak away from home in the CL. United could do some damage on the break.

So anyone else going to watch this Scum Vs Barca match? I presume so. Not least to see Messi and Suarez tear Utd a new one on their patch. This should be fun. Weirder things have happened of course and Utd could get away with a draw..... Just throwing it out there....

Sitting with my Scum supporting friend and watching. United deep but trying a counter or two.

Hoping United do us a favour and get plenty plenty Barcelona players on yellow cards and suspensions over the 2 legs.

Obviously, they go out as well.

Talking on BT sports of how good UTD played, they didn't fucking register 1 shot on goal. And Barca were shite.

I think it would be foolish to think we have an easy route to the final based on that display.

Utd are rubbish. Everyone knew Barca would go through.

They’ve turned up and done the bare minimum required to advance.

They will be a completely different beast in the semi final against us.

Last edited:
Have Barca played many good away games in England? They did what they had to do and won 1-0.
They’ll completly tear Utd a new one at home

Didn't watch the game, but do I understand correctly the Barca are now considered "poor" because they only won 1:0 at Old Trafford, where we only played to a draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom