• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League Pots 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont want an easy group or something...we are in CL because we want to play football, not hide away and expect small clubs. Anyways, we are not going to win CL in next season unless we are certain to go into administration after 3 years or more...so lets frrack them all whoever comes in our way

An easy group is fine with me.

Yep, me too

Me 3.

We can always meet the tough teams in the knock out stages. A less challenging group will allow us to start both the domestic and european quest with more confidence (and ideally more room for manoeuvre - in terms of selection/rotation). The last thing we want is to get knock out at group stage. (see Napoli, Zenit in 2013/14 and Man City/Chelsea in 2012/13)

Main thing is we're back in it (and must now stay there) but if anyone gets an easy group I'll be more than happy if it's us.

Remaining in the champions league positions is the priority for next season.

can we not anymore? Cos we definitely played them in the groups before haven't we?
That was the year after we won it and they changed it around to allow the winners in. Nowadays this rule is in place as a normality so it won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom