• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Champions League Draw : 17.00 BST - Thurs - 26th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
There are 26 teams that have qualified for the group stage automatically, with a further six sides progressing via the play-offs.

Spain: Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Villarreal
England: Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea
Germany: Bayern Munich, RB Leipzig, Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg
Italy: Inter Milan, AC Milan, Atalanta, Juventus
France: Lille, Paris St-Germain
Portugal: Sporting Lisbon, Porto, Benfica
Russia: Zenit St Petersburg
Belgium: Club Brugge
Ukraine: Dynamo Kyiv
Netherlands: Ajax
Turkey: Besiktas
Switzerland: Young Boys
Sweden: Malmo
Plus three qualifiers from Wednesday night's final play-off matches.

--------

Matchday one: 14/15 September
Matchday two: 28/29 September
Matchday three: 19/20 October
Matchday four: 2/3 November
Matchday five: 23/24 November
Matchday six: 7/8 December

-------

Pot 1:
Chelsea, Villarreal, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Inter, Lille, Sporting Lisbon

Pot 2:
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United, PSG, Liverpool, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund

Pot 3:
FC Porto, Ajax, RB Leipzig, Atalanta, Zenit St. Petersburg, TBD*, TBD*, TBD*

Pot 4:
AC Milan, VfL Wolfsburg, Club Brugge, TBD*, TBD*, TBD*, TBD, TBD

*Young Boys, Malmo, Benfica, Besiktas and Dynamo Kiev have qualified for the Champions League, but it is not yet known whether they will be in pot three or pot four.

Plus (inc 1st Leg scores) :

FC Red Bull Salzburg 2 OR Brøndby 1
Monaco 0 OR Shakhtar Donetsk 1
Sheriff Tiraspol 3 OR Dinamo Zagreb 0

Watching ET Shakhtar Monaco, Monaco on brink of going out, Shakhtars equalizer on the night was a freakish goal….the guy tried to cut it back and it deflected off the defender and looped over Nubel. So so cruel.

Pot 1: Chelsea*, Bayern Munich, Man City*, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Inter, Sporting CP, Lille
Pot 2: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Liverpool, Man United, PSG, Sevilla, Dortmund
Pot 3: Porto, RB Leipzig, Ajax, Atalanta, RB Salzburg, Benfica, Zenit Saint Petersburg, Shakhtar
Pot 4: Brugge, AC Milan, Young Boys, Besiktas, Dynamo Kiev, Malmo, Wolfsburg, Sheriff Tiraspol

Best Case
Sporting, Salzburg, Young Boys

Worst Case
Bayern Munich, Ajax, AC Milan

Either way, I fancy us going through regardless

Honestly don’t see much difference in quality in all the sides in pot 3

Are Ajax really any stronger than a Porto Leipzig or Atalanta?

For me it doesn’t matter who we draw from that lot, just want to avoid 2 teams…Bayern and Milan

Actually fuck Atleti too, nasty horrible side. Absolute cunts and a cunt of a manager to boot.

Why are Villarreal in pot 1? Surely the uefa cup winners don't go in there. Pot1 is made of league winners and holders.

For me it doesn’t matter who we draw from that lot, just want to avoid 2 teams…Bayern and Milan

I'd say they are better than Porto or Atalanta yeah. However, you can't have Bayern and Leipzig in the same group.

Why are Villarreal in pot 1? Surely the uefa cup winners don't go in there. Pot1 is made of league winners and holders.
Don’t agree with it myself but they have done, Sevilla been pot 1 every time they won it bar the first Inthink which is when it was first introduced that EL winners were guaranteed CL group spot.

I can do because you’re £50 would buy me a load of bevvys.
It's womens equality day today, let the missus/mother/daugher/auntie/gran/stepsis/stepmum/stepgranny decide where she wanna take you tonight and you can put the £50 towards that.

You’re crazy.
7KnGw5QIjJyGQDV1qbRmPfBnZ-fJZFD7ZkUYe63o7yTXjFTT7TbR1niKLcH-pjeBbdYwCYQ5uF4wteMMhjLCh_PwGNHrG04_M2uaMUp5f-Mg

Why does Milan bother you? Do you mean Inter?

Was that guy called Fredrick Flintstone?

Edit: Frederik Flensted

Inter….Madrid

Here we gooooooooo. Liverpool in with…….fucking Atletico

Cunt Suarez back at Anfield

PSG City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom