• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chelsea (H) - 22 July 20:15 Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that would've been perfect if the video showed the goal going in as well

t003qp29hkc51.png

Nice to see Klopp administer a short sharp slap to Fwank today. He deserved it, the litte shit.

Jurgen Klopp has outlined the flaw in Frank Lampard’s approach as a “young coach,” after the Chelsea manager labelled the Liverpool staff “arrogant” on Wednesday night.

Lampard became embroiled in an argument with Klopp and Pepijn Lijnders after Mateo Kovacic’s foul on Sadio Mane in midweek, which led to Trent Alexander-Arnold‘s brilliant free-kick.

The 42-year-old accused Lijnders of “disrespect,” and much to the amusement of the Liverpool bench, said: “Only title you’ve ever won and you’re f***ing giving it the big’un.”

It was a classless comment from Lampard, and he followed that up by telling the Reds “don’t get too arrogant” after their Premier League title triumph, which disappointed Klopp.

Speaking at his pre-Newcastle press conference on Friday, the manager gave advice to Lampard, saying “what he has to learn is to finish it at the final whistle.”

“Look, you cannot hit me or my bench with something like that, because we are not arrogant,” he said.

“Frank was obviously in a really competitive mood, I respect that a lot. You can pretty much, from my point of view, say what you want in a situation like this.

“It’s pure emotion, we’re really involved. He came here to win the game, or to get a point, to make Champions League qualification happen finally.

“I respect that a lot, but what he has to learn is to finish it at the final whistle, and he didn’t do that.

“Speaking afterwards about it like this, that’s not OK. That, Frank has to learn.

“He has a lot of time to learn, he is a young coach, but that is what he has to learn.

“During the game, the words he used, no problem at all, but final whistle, as a real sportsperson, [it’s over].

“Because all the things he said, we are not arrogant, we are pretty much the opposite—but in a moment like this, how it is in all arguments, if you say something you want to hurt the other person, that’s how it is in arguments.

“No problem with that, but final whistle: finish the book, or close the book in this moment.

“And he didn’t do that, and that’s what I don’t like, honestly.

“By the way, that is the only reason why I speak about it now, otherwise from my point of view there would be absolutely no word about it.

“But because he spoke afterwards I think it makes sense to explain what I mean.”

Lampard was a real twat last night. A Chelski manager moaning that we were 'arrogant'. What a massive tit.

Quite. I found it perplexing that a manager of a club that thought they were the best in the World and saw no wrong in reminding everyone how much more money they had than everyone else, could call another club arrogant. What was arrogant about arguing the toss over a freekick anyway?

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Considering their hapless twats on the terraces, and the even bigger fuck wits in charge of social media seem happy to repeatedly reference the Gerrard slip, I couldn't give a fuck about what he thinks. I hope he has the inevitable dip and ends up managing Millwall in two years, the overrated cunt.

I think little Frank thinks it will endear him to the fans, which I'm sure it will, but he's deluded if he thinks that matters one jot in terms of his job security. If the great 'friend of youth' is continuing with this splurging of transfer deals for big name players, then he'd better deliver next season, and what the fans think will be irrelevant. But it's still pretty rich that the bloke who in a pissed up state mocked 9/11 families in a wine bar should be lecturing anyone else about arrogance. He's a good example of what a waste an expensive education can be on some real whoppers.

I think little Frank thinks it will endear him to the fans, which I'm sure it will, but he's deluded if he thinks that matters one jot in terms of his job security. If the great 'friend of youth' is continuing with this splurging of transfer deals for big name players, then he'd better deliver next season, and what the fans think will be irrelevant. But it's still pretty rich that the bloke who in a pissed up state mocked 9/11 families in a wine bar should be lecturing anyone else about arrogance. He's a good example of what a waste an expensive education can be on some real whoppers.
So sad... I'm glad Klopp managed to handle failure without calling others arrogant. My word there been plenty times when teams like Chelsea and city have acted arrogant. I think it was heat of the moment stuff but losing 5-3 probably pissed Frank off as he apparently continued his stance after the match. His credibility is on the line a little, if they don't make CL then it increases the likelihood of him being replaced. He perceived us as arrogant because his team was made to look like little kids at times we always had them at arm's length apart from Captian America moments

I don’t mind Lampard, as Klopp said he’s inexperienced as a manager and will learn.

Haha. Yeah saying our bench broke the 'touchline code'.

What the fuck you banging on about you thick cunt?

Haha. Yeah saying our bench broke the 'touchline code'.

What the fuck you banging on about you thick cunt?

I think he needs to call Colonel Klopp to the stand, put the pressure on him, and force an admission that he broke code.

qOkTxBc.gif

Broke Alonso's ankle as well

He addressed it afterwards pretty well imo.

He didn’t dig in and acknowledged it as a heat of the moment thing.
Yeah I thought so too. He gave us plaudit after plaudit after plaudit and he emphasised that Klopp was in no way involved.

EDIT. OK just seen Macca's post. Twas a bit OTT like.

Last edited:
So sad... I'm glad Klopp managed to handle failure without calling others arrogant. My word there been plenty times when teams like Chelsea and city have acted arrogant. I think it was heat of the moment stuff but losing 5-3 probably pissed Frank off as he apparently continued his stance after the match. His credibility is on the line a little, if they don't make CL then it increases the likelihood of him being replaced. He perceived us as arrogant because his team was made to look like little kids at times we always had them at arm's length apart from Captian America moments
It was 1-0 at the time :whistle:

Here's David Brent's dad on that very thing:

Haha! Yeah it is a bit. Funny thing is my wife doesn't drink but thought oh a little post meal cultural adherence (we were in Valencia) can't be bad right? She said her legs were going just walking from the car to the front door - she walked in and immediately just slid down the wall and just sat there looking at me !
Worst bit I am now constantly reminded of...... Did I do the gentlemanly thing and help her to her feet? Did I like fuck... I nearly wet myself laughing and called up to my daughter... " Quick! Come and see your Mum" !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom