• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confederations Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred wont leave Brazil a year before the WC.
He went home pretty early from his European career and I'm guessing he couldnt care less about a return.

Confederations Cup hero Fred has suggested he will leave Brazilian club Fluminense but only if it is a “really good offer”.

Brazil international Fred bagged a double in the home side’s 3-0 victory over Spain in the Confederations Cup final, and along the way, sparked speculation the 29-year-old could be on his way back to Europe.

And according to Sky Sports, the former Lyon striker is reportedly catching the eye of Manchester City’s new manager Manuel Pellegrini after the Eastlands club recently sold Carlos Tevez to Juventus.

But Fred’s current club have quickly moved to quash any rumours that the player could be heading for the exit door.

“Fred is under contract with Fluminense, he is very happy at the club and we are very satisfied with him,” club director of football Rodrigo Caetano told ESPN Brazil.

However, Fred added: “I am doing great at Fluminense and I will only leave the club if there is a really great offer.”

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1489233/good-offer-tempt-fred?cc=5901

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom