• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confederations Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both unlikeable but funny seeing Spain thumped. And Brazil have got Coutinho to add to this team.

Spanish players are shell-shocked now. This could turn into Bayern-Barca style mauling.

this could go like the Spain Italy game with the Spaniards battering the opposition goal towards the end, the only difference is Brazil have the players to break rape them.

Its strange that Del Bosque favoured Torres over Villa since Soldado's been out. Andy Carroll would do a better job up front than that useless cunt.

Is there a player that sweats more than Hulk?? Looks like he's been swimming in that kit

Pepe.
Game.Over.

Good point I forgot about that nobhead but there's also the fact most of the Barca are cheeky tapping up cunts every time they talk to the media.

Xavi - Wilshere wouldn't get in the Barca reserves
x,y,z - Masherano, Torres, Fabregas should join us

Then there's this:

4584935564_172e8fbabc_z.jpg

Gustavo and Paulinho is an impressive midfield duo. Spain could not do anything through the middle.

We should look at trying to sign Fred, he could be that additional attacker we're looking for. Reminds me of Bayern last season quietly picking up Mandzukic after Euros, and we all know how that worked out.

Short term solution anyways.

Fred wont leave Brazil a year before the WC.
He went home pretty early from his European career and I'm guessing he couldnt care less about a return.

If that had happened in England, it would have been regarded as a criminal offence. Pepe would have banned for like 20 games.
He got 10 in Spain.

The most annoying thing about Pepe is that he's actually quite a good player. I read that City are / were interesting - a pairing of Kompany and him could be quite good providing he's still 'got it'.

I'd love to see Pepe try some of his antics in England without the Real Madrid cloak of protection. Hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom