• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confederations Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any mention of the Spanish teams prostitute party in this thread?

Or about Xavis comments that he hates Arbeloa, Torres and Xabi?

And he described Torres as having a for like a brick

Source please?

I read that Xavi was frustrated with Del Bosque as he wasn't happy with the strategy being employed.

Link?

Wouldn't be surprised if there was a a bit of a Barca - Real divide. They always look like they hate each other during El Classicos.

Source please?

I read that Xavi was frustrated with Del Bosque as he wasn't happy with the strategy being employed.
Yeah, I'd criticise del bosque too. Its not like he's a fucking international god or anything

did anyone actually touch Gaymar there, it looked to me like a slight tug on the arm sent him spiralling through the air clutching his shin

Torres has a sad relationship with his hair these days. It's like a man who hates his wife but fears being on his own.

Neymar was fouled, but he like Suarez thinks the Oscar acadamy is watching every time.

The WC is gonna be one long month of arguing with referees and officials.
Lets hope they focus on this before next summer.

The people who think Neymar is overrated needs to watch him play a couple of times first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom