• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confederations Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
BNJ4ezhCMAAjOJb.jpg

I'm not sold on Honda, Kagawa's a million miles better.

Interesting that Honda is playing in the centre, forcing Kagawa to play on the left ...

I've played against 3 of the players that were on the pitch the other night when they qualified, and another 3 that were on the bench - that right there is the greatest indicator of how shite they are.

Mate if they are that shit, you must have been fucking woeful considering they 'made' it and you didn't.

Coutinho should have been there but I'm not complaining.

Neymar and Messi are going to terrify defences. Lad has much to learn tactically but his finishing is superb. Giovani dos Santos was sensational for Mexico.

Honda's a very good player but I don't know what he'd bring to Liverpool. He'd be better than Henderson but I just don't know where he'd fit in amongst the first choice midfielders. Kagawa would have been great. Dortmund got themselves an absolute bargain when they bought him. Less than £200K I think..

Kagawa is a magnificent footballer.
United would have very little to worry about if Rooney left.
Kagawa could easily become a world class "10" if he isn't there already.

What's the point in having Tahiti or any other team from Oceania in this tournament?

He's a hell of a lucky player these days, old Torres. He's been shit for Chelski and still picked up several medals, he hasn't played well for Spain in ages and still has all the medals, and he gets run outs in games like this when his scoring rate keeps being improved. A great player would be hugely frustrated but he seems perfectly happy that he's a glorified bit part player these days.

Really tight contest that. Two teams cancelled each other out which can happen when two huge footballing nations meet.

Talk of them having to cancel it due to the protests:

"FIFA will claim compensation from Brazil if the Confederations Cup has to be suspended," said a headline on CBN's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom