• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confirmed Summer Transfers 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nomad

Very Well-Known
Thread for all things Summer finalized transfers.
Rumors go elsewhere

Last edited by a moderator:
Announced 2 weeks ago:

£30m
Untitled.jpg

€7.20m

[article]Feyenoord have sealed their second summer signing with a deal agreed with FC Twente for midfielder Ramiz Zerrouki.

Feyenoord pushed to sign Zerrouki in January but could not make the deal happen. However, they have moved to make sure the midfielder arrives this summer.

Both Feyenoord and Twente has announced that a deal has been agreed that will see Zerrouki depart Enschede for De Kuip. The Algerian will sign a multi-year contract with Feyenoord with the fee not yet revealed.

The 24-year-old spent time in the Ajax academy before joining Twente in 2016. He has made 100 appearances for Twente, scoring four times.

With the arrival of Zerrouki and Thomas van den Belt, Feyenoord are bolstering their midfield ahead of next season. Zerroui may be the replacement for Orkun Kokcu, who is expected to depart.
[/article]
Untitled.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Free transfer
[article]Bayer 04 Leverkusen have strengthened the squad for the coming season with the signing of Spanish left-back Alejandro Grimaldo. The 27-year-old has played for the top Portuguese club Benfica since 2016 and he joins the Werkself on a free transfer in the summer with a contract to 30 June 2027.

“Alejandro Grimaldo is a versatile, very skilful left-back with great technical experience. He is capable of scoring and has a lot of experience and quality,” said Bayer 04 sporting managing director Simon Rolfes about the regular starter for the potential Portuguese champions Benfica “We are happy we were able to convince Alejandro of our ambitious plans for the years ahead.”

For the two-time U21 international Grimaldo, the move from Portugal to Germany is “an exciting challenge. I’ve played for a top European club for seven years,” said the 1.71 metre left footer, “but now I’m attracted by the idea of showing my strengths in the Bundesliga as well. For me, it is one of the best leagues in Europe and is definitely unique in terms of the set-up and atmosphere at the stadiums. I’m very proud that a Bundesliga club like Bayer 04 has come in for me,” added Grimaldo. “I’m sure we will have a fantastic time together.”[/article]

Untitled.jpg

Grimaldo to Leverkusen is a fantastic signing.

Will be interesting to see Sesko in the Bundesliga.

:p Opps, I just happened to know these transfers cos I was following the title challenges in the Austrian & German Bundesliga and Dutch Eredivisie.

Binny… we’re all aware that you’re following everything… everywhere… all at once… so don’t trying and play it down to just “following the title challenges in the Austrian & German Bundesliga and Dutch Eredivisie”.

We know you’re hooked in… we know!!!

It seems like Sporting Lisbon did not appreciate that little outing to Blackpool and have told us to either pay the Release clause or fk off.
The Brit Jounos say one thing (ie he isn't on the list), the Spanish and South American say another (ie we've made contact with agent)? Who to believe? AC Marca were forever saying Jude would join Madrid, yet UK based sources saying he had chosen Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom