• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confirmed Summer Transfers 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau Torres and Diaby. Two very good signings by Villa. Could be pushing for a top 6 finish.

I think it was a tifo video i watched earlier about how they might actually be worse off for having Pau Torres because he’s significantly worse aerially than Tyrone Mings who he’s replacing and tielemans is a depth signing rather than an improvement. Their opinions, not mine. Emery seems like a really solid manager.

van den Berg, Woodburn, Ramsey and now Stewart. Looks like they like our players.

Loan from Man City. Was at Marseille last season.

Leverkusen do their annual shopping from the Belgian league: Kossouno, Mbamba and now Boniface. €20m + €7.5m add-ons + 15% sell on clause

Both Red Bull teams with massive squad changes this season. Sesko, Seiwald, Kohn, Adamu and Okafor all gone.

Untitled.jpg

Toughest "Find an Everton fan who says they won the transfer window" challenge in years

We need at least one DM, a RB and a CB. Not gonna happen. So again, it's another window where we've tried to get by doing the bare minimum.

Honestly, I think we've done great business compared to every other team, looking at that chart.

We need one or two more, but I like who we've brought in.

I'd agree if we only strengthened, but we've lost a lot of experience and consistency as well. Losing 4 mids is always a problem

If Klopp is going to persist with this 3223 formation as it appears he will, then no need for a RB and probably why we're not soughting after 1.

2 DM's or a DM and a CB. Playing Kostas and Bradley as midfielders doing no one any favours.

Honestly, I think we've done great business compared to every other team, looking at that chart.

We need one or two more, but I like who we've brought in.

If you just look at who we have bought in, we have done great. It is the fact that we have not bought in sufficient quantity to replace those whom we lost is the problem.

It's a nice chart but it doesn't show what is needed by each club.

We've bought two good (hopefully) players but it wasn't going to be enough at the start of the window and it's certainly not enough now.

Yep good chart but needs proper context to what we needed and the outgoings this season.
Compared to our rivals we have probably so far been the most sensible but would love for us to get a DM and CB at least to address the gaps.

If you just look at who we have bought in, we have done great. It is the fact that we have not bought in sufficient quantity to replace those whom we lost is the problem.

I'd agree if we only strengthened, but we've lost a lot of experience and consistency as well. Losing 4 mids is always a problem

Very fair, which is why I think this will be an (unintentionally planned) transition year. We're too thin on the ground but at least we're not adding players and contracts that will be millstones later.

The sooner we appreciate that we're going to be back to back Europa League champs before slugging it out for Big Ears again, the happier everyone will be.

Kind of disappointing end of his career in England. At one point the expectations were sky-high. Marseille ain’t a bad team, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom