• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confirmed Summer Transfers 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year

Sky, BT, Premier, Optus, Star, Bein, Fubo, Astro, Now, NZ Sky etc etc

I’m happy for you man.

Can you let me know how you pay your £150 a year mortgage while you’re at it, assuming of course you’re not still living with your parents.

Surely you pick up on bits and pieces people say that alert you to the fact they’re fully grown adults with homes and children

Surely you pick up on bits and pieces people say that alert you to the fact they’re fully grown adults with homes and children

Some people keep things close to their chest. Like not many people know i'm a woman

I am absolutely not a woman

Well of course he's going to say that after signing the contract, what did you think he would say? "Oh well Liverpool were my preferred choice but John Henry the cunt didn't have the money to sign me"

There were no digs aimed at us at all.

The club lead gullible fans like you to believe we could sign him.....& the club swiftly moved on before he agreed the deal with Madrid, perhaps you should too?

I think the point is, you can sign for Madrid, and proclaim your undying love, without slagging off the other team who were in for you.

Did people seriously believe that he was coming to Liverpool? With all that public airing of this and that rumour?

Keeping Moany Mo as manager and signing youngish players that need developing does not feel like a well thought out strategy…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom