• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confirmed Summer Transfers 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hearing Jude, even though I know it’s media PR spin I’m delighted he’s not here. All about himself. Would have been a dick head.
His Liverpool comments just shows how little he understand our club.
Fuck him.
Imagine you think you are going somewhere for 2 years.

Only for the company to say "ah sorry, we can't afford you after all".

I'd be feeling just as bitter as Jude is.

I don’t believe this at all. It’s not like he ended up at Everton or some such club. He knew what his options were all along and what he was going to do. If anything, he and his entourage strung Liverpool along to hurry up Real Madrid.

Last edited:
Wow, I thought that was a joke, it was so disrespectful.

He told reporters: "I was at the final when Madrid beat Liverpool. That was a huge factor in my decision to join Real. I'm joining the greatest club in the world, and it's not about money."

Have people still not moved on from Jude? The trauma has really hit hard for some, crazy.

Rubbish, he’s said it was never about money. He wanted Madrid and that was always his first choice. Fuck him.

Wow, I thought that was a joke, it was so disrespectful.

He told reporters: "I was at the final when Madrid beat Liverpool. That was a huge factor in my decision to join Real. I'm joining the greatest club in the world, and it's not about money."
Like I said he doesn’t get our club at all. Good riddance.

What, people are expecting him to not try and ingratiate himself to their fans after a very loud public courting by us?

People are being precious.

I know right - how dare he not declare his undying love for LFC at his RM unveiling!!!

Objectively i don’t think we looked like a good destination for him after over the last season. Even if his father was the biggest Liverpool fan in the world I still think he’d recognise that and recommend elsewhere.

Imo we and FSG in particular fucked the move. We’re not spending, we didn’t compete and we’re barely winning compared to his other offers. We don’t have a sporting director, a lot of backroom staff are leaving, we’re offering less wages and we are probably expecting him to fix the midfield by himself. The CL final was probably the final nail.

Klopp hugs can only go so far

I still think if we pushed for him we could have got him, But we weren't able to financially push for it. There were 2 teams realistically in for him, us and Madrid. If we got in to a bidding war we would have lost, and tbh, there's no shame in that.

Yep, last season was the worst sales pitch ever.
Was arrogant and just plain stupid from FSG and the team across the board.
It’s not Jude’s fault we choose not to sign any midfielders for 3yrs apart from Melo.

Last edited:
What, people are expecting him to not try and ingratiate himself to their fans after a very loud public courting by us?

People are being precious.
He’s a cunt, plain and simple. Hope he’s plagued by injury and has a hazard like Real career but leaves having won nothing.

Objectively i don’t think we looked like a good destination for him after over the last season. Even if his father was the biggest Liverpool fan in the world I still think he’d recognise that and recommend elsewhere.

Imo we and FSG in particular fucked the move. We’re not spending, we didn’t compete and we’re barely winning compared to his other offers. We don’t have a sporting director, a lot of backroom staff are leaving, we’re offering less wages and we are probably expecting him to fix the midfield by himself. The CL final was probably the final nail.

Klopp hugs can only go so far
Which is why it’ll be all the sweeter when we win it all again and Barca continue to beat Real to the La Liga title.
He said money doesn’t matter so that doesn’t factor in at all.

Pathetic tbh, you sound like a bitter bluenose Evertonian.
Maybe so. He gave every indication in the world we were his preferred destination only to turn around and say it was always Madrid and the moment they reached out he wanted it done immediately. He acted like he got what it means to play for Liverpool when he never did. And then threw in some unnecessary digs in the process. He’s a narcissistic prick. I’m glad we didn’t sign him. He’d have been a nightmare. Couldn’t care less what that makes me look like.

Maybe so. He gave every indication in the world we were his preferred destination only to turn around and say it was always Madrid and the moment they reached out he wanted it done immediately. He acted like he got what it means to play for Liverpool when he never did. And then threw in some unnecessary digs in the process. He’s a narcissistic prick. I’m glad we didn’t sign him. He’d have been a nightmare. Couldn’t care less what that makes me look like.
Well of course he's going to say that after signing the contract, what did you think he would say? "Oh well Liverpool were my preferred choice but John Henry the cunt didn't have the money to sign me"

There were no digs aimed at us at all.

The club lead gullible fans like you to believe we could sign him.....& the club swiftly moved on before he agreed the deal with Madrid, perhaps you should too?

Martin Tyler out
Peter Drury in

Great coup for Sly.

Now all they need to do is not have Carragher on ANY liverpool game and that'll do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom