• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confirmed transfers 2012/13

After 28 pages, finally a LFC signing. :p

tumblr_m745phCH4d1rz627do1_500.jpg

Fabio Borini - Liverpool (reportedly €13m)

tumblr_m74410MfoS1qjhzy5o1_500.png

Love it that he's wearing 6 in the pic though. :D

PSG complete Silva purchase

Samba star makes move to France, as Ibrahimovic talks continue

Paris St Germain have confirmed their capture of Brazilian defender Thiago Silva on a five-year contract from AC Milan.
Reports suggest that the deal is worth around £33million.
AC Milan announced earlier in the week that fees had been agreed with PSG for Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Silva's agent indicated on Saturday that a deal for his client was 'far from' complete, but PSG have announced that a transfer has been finalised.
A statement on the club's official website read: "Thiago Silva, 27 years old, Brazilian international, from AC Milan, has this Saturday signed with Paris Saint-Germain for five seasons."
Talks

A deal for Ibrahimovic is yet to be completed.
Talks are understood to still be ongoing, as personal terms are thrashed out, and the Sweden international striker is yet to travel to France for a medical.
"He is not in Paris to pass his medical," said Ibrahimovic's representative Mino Raiola.
"We will continue to work and give a press conference when everything is settled."

Bloody hell! 33million for a defender...is that a record?

Bloody hell! 33million for a defender...is that a record?

Ferdinand, Daniel Alves, Sergio Ramos, Fabio Coentrao, David Luiz, Lescott were very high aswell but this surpasses them i think.

Raiola wants an extra cut, which is what apperantly is holding that transfer up.

Zlatan will be the 2nd highest paid player in the world at PSG.

1342200220.jpg

Marco Ruben - Dynamo Kiev

Dynamo Kyiv signed Argentinian forward Marco Ruben on a five-year deal from relegated Spanish side Villarreal on Saturday.

The 25-year-old Ruben joined Villarreal from River Plate in 2008. He had nine goal in 31 La Liga appearances last season.

At the end of Saturday's 2-2 draw with CSKA Moscow, Paris Saint-Germain coach Carlo Ancelotti made a statement regarding the transfer of Brazil international Thiago Silva to the capital club.

"I'm very happy about the signature of Thiago Silva," explained Carlo Ancelotti. "He is a fantastic player. Everyone knows he is one of the best defenders in the world. Along with Silva, Alex, we have some excellent central defenders and I will choose the best combination to play. I won't forget our other defenders who work hard. I know Thiago Silva because I coached him for six months. I think he will improve the team's defensive quality because, I repeat, he really is one of the best in the world. The club has done a fantastic job to sign such an important player."

all these brazilians , neymar , oscar , Thiago Silva, lucas moura , are they all they're hyped up to be ?

if so then i guess they'll be right up there to win world cup in 2014

Yep, bought for £25m....45 goals and 18 assists in 104 games later...Tottenham seem to do it time and time again

He'll be on eye-popping wages though. This deal will probably turn out to be a fair bit more expensive than it looks.

He'll be on eye-popping wages though. This deal will probably turn out to be a fair bit more expensive than it looks.
apparently he is getting a huge signing on fee so that he can be within spurs wage structure. good signing for them. spurs will be strong again next season.

Surely City can't be allowed to pay part of Adebayors wages, I can understand with loans, but once selling someone?!

UC+Sampdoria+v+AS+Roma+Serie+A+dy-u_Y5HZPal.jpg

Juan - Internacional (free transfer)

Veteran defender Juan insists that Roma will always remain in his heart after leaving Italy for a return to Brazil.

The stopper had a year left on his contract at the Olimpico, but he’s rescinded that deal in order to sign for Internacional.

“There are cycles in football and mine at Roma was beautiful,” the 33-year-old told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’ll always carry the fans and my teammates in my heart who were always very respectful to me. I’ll leave with my head held high as I always did my best and I’m proud of that.”

Juan moved to the capital in the summer of 2007 after five years in Germany with Bayer Leverkusen. “We could have won one or two championships, but there was a very good Inter in front of us,” he continued.

“I saw a lot of desire in pre-season training and the squad has character. The priority for Roma is to return to the Champions League.”

Juan was expected to re-join former club Flamengo, but he has decided to put pen to paper for Internacional instead.

“I spoke to Flamengo but we couldn’t close a deal,” he continued. “Then when I had found an agreement with Internacional, Flamengo called again but it was too late. I had given my word.”

tumblr_m77k9i6LRY1qe0saso1_500.jpg

Michael Bradley - AS Roma (€3.75m)

Roma have confirmed that they have completed the signing of Michael Bradley from Chievo Verona.

Reports earlier today suggested that the final few details regarding the move were ironed out and the Giallorossi have now detailed his €3.75m capture.

Bradley has put pen to paper on a four-year contract with the Stadio Olimpico outfit which expires in June 2016.

The American international midfielder has already joined his new teammates at their Brunico training base.

Back
Top Bottom