• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Day 7 - Euro 2012 Croatia/Italy & Spain/Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck sake. There was fucking three of them all lined up one behind the other.

Grown men cry too.

Just wanted to still be in with a shout in the final came.

Onward to the world cup!

Its a massive shame they didnt get going in the Croatia game, because this was always going to be a mare.
Spain have looked at their best today, they would probably have beaten England today.

So, does Ireland have any promising new players coming through the ranks?

Its a massive shame they didnt get going in the Croatia game, because this was always going to be a mare.
Spain have looked at their best today, they would probably have beaten England today.
Nah, I reckon you would have held us to a draw

As thankful as i am to trap for getting us here i think we need change of manager. One who Will put our good players on the pitch and try play football. Not sure who though.

Having said that, us qualifying for the euros has given the country a great boost. Was brilliant to see all the tri colours and everyone in the green the last few weeks. So thanks for that trap et al

As thankful as i am to trap for getting us here i think we need change of manager. One who Will put our good players on the pitch and try play football. Not sure who though.
I hate to break it to you mate but the best players we have can't play football

*somewhere along the coaat of England a flappy jowel just perked up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom