• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Day 7 - Euro 2012 Croatia/Italy & Spain/Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't go there.

He can't be the affable wheeler dealer
On the contrary! Its the only national job where he CAN wheel and deal.
'Whats that son, youre from Greece? Thats triffic, really triffic, because Greece is skint and we are skint so you can play for us. Lovely!'

LOL@ the ESPN announcer

"Torres is back!"

It's fucking Ireland buddy, slow your roll. I'm sure Rosco would look like God out there too in a Spain kit.

That cunt would have to crawl all the way back to Anfield before I would have him back and then I would put him in the reserves

When Spain won the Euros + World Cup was Torres a bit shite for them (despite the winner in the Euro Final) while being great for his club?

Now he's been shite for club but taking his chances for country. Strange times.

The bastard.

If everyone chips in a fiver I might be persuaded to kill him.

I need the money to buy a cookie monster suit so you will all recognise me on the news.

I'm surprised a few of them aren't playing. Coleman and McCarthy most definitely. Oops Torres scored again.

mccarthy declined the chance cos his dad has cancer but i doubt he'd have played him anyway.

But we have some very very good players comin through

Silva going down like a sack of spuds on at least 3 occasions now. Like, does he really feel like he has too?

Paul Jason Green (born 10 April 1983) is a professional footballer who plays for the Republic of Ireland national football team. He is presently unattached at club level, after leaving Football League Championship side Derby County. He was born in Yorkshire.
Before joining Derby, Green spent 7 years at Doncaster Rovers, where he played over 250 matches and earned three promotions in five years (from the non-league to the Football League Championship) as well as winning the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. Green spent four years at Derby before leaving in 2012. A central midfielder, Green can also play at right-back in emergencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom