• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Poll Dodge the brodge

Prefix for Poll Threads

• Sack the cunt

Votes: 65 67.0%
  • Keep him

Votes: 32 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm back online, I've found the ONLY place in Havana with tinter klacker access! $5 an hour - please someone tell me what the word is with brodge! Is he a goner or what?

Time is precious gents!

Oh and as a travel update - my travel buddy got food poisoning 3 days ago so I'm pretty much on my own. It seems chemists, travel adapters, and phone charging cables are a complete mystery to Cubans. On the plus side I jammed with a Cuban band last night and there is lots and lots of rum here. Those last two points are related btw ;-) big love comrades

Hey I'm back online, I've found the ONLY place in Havana with tinter klacker access! $5 an hour - please someone tell me what the word is with brodge! Is he a goner or what?

Time is precious gents!

Oh and as a travel update - my travel buddy got food poisoning 3 days ago so I'm pretty much on my own. It seems chemists, travel adapters, and phone charging cables are a complete mystery to Cubans. On the plus side I jammed with a Cuban band last night and there is lots and lots of rum here. Those last two points are related btw ;-) big love comrades
all the best red brodge still incumbent saucideges hic!

I have no problem with the term 'cunt'. It is part of the common vernacular in Australia.
In fact, you call people you hate 'mate' "Listen mate, I'm going to kick your fucking head in unless you piss off." and call our close friends, 'cunts'. "He's the best. I love that fucking cunt."

I have no problem with the term 'cunt'. It is part of the common vernacular in Australia.
In fact, you call people you hate 'mate' "Listen mate, I'm going to kick your fucking head in unless you piss off." and call our close friends, 'cunts'. "He's the best. I love that fucking cunt."

Feel sorry for Terry.
Was only showing pure affection towards Ferdinand.

[article]1) "Look at Tottenham. If you spend £100m, you expect to be challenging for the league."

2) "Judge me after three years" - (in 2012)

3) "My biggest mentor is myself because I've had to study, so that's been my biggest influence."

4) "I always say a squad is like a good meal - I'm not a great cook, but a good meal takes a wee bit of time."

5) "I've always worked along the statistic that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79 per cent chance of winning."

(Possession: Stoke - 45%; Liverpool - 55%. Score: 6-1)

6) “I believe a young player will run through a barbed wire fence for you. An older player looks for a hole in the fence, he’ll try and get his way through it some way, but the young player will fight for you.”

7) "When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them."

Liverpool 0-1 Aston Villa – (75% possession for Liverpool)

8) “We play with 11 men, other teams play with 10 men and a goalkeeper.”

9) "We won't do a Tottenham"[/article]

I must have Australian in my Blood..

How vocal were you about that during the 2013/14 title chase? I don't remember many "he's a cunt" threads then.

I called him a self aggrandising bellend - does that count?

I'm able to separate process from results though

This reminds me quite spookily of Brendan Rodgers in the Premier League. The tactical genius convinced other managers simply cannot work out his special brand of magic:

Being a 31 year old Australian male, the only time I've ever drunk Fosters in my life was in a bar in London.

I was in a tiny shack shop in some shithole in Northern Queensland once and I was looking for a decent beer, Cascade, Boags or similar, and when I asked the huge mad-looking ocker bloke behind the counter if they had any he replied 'We've got Fosters, mate!' I thought he was going to explode with rage. Hilarious.

If FSG give Rodgers till Xmas and Klopp and Anchelotti both take a six month sabbatical it might work out perfectly.

If FSG give Rodgers till Xmas and Klopp and Anchelotti both take a six month sabbatical it might work out perfectly.

But who the f... .take six month sabbatical period. The only League that starts in March is Norway and Sweden, an no matter how much Roy Hodgson tell about his powerhouse past With Halmstad and Viking I would assume both Klopp and Ancelotti would put themselves in positions where they could choose their Club rather than be forced to take on the one that is doing so shit that they part With manager midseason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom