• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does anyone else feel a little sorry for Man United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to struggle against the weaker teams.. make no mistake Utd will want to make the pitch narrow, and as Doc said, until we are a few goals up, I'm not taking this as a gimme.

Even when we were dominating, utd found a way to make it difficult.

Just realised.. my son is at a tournament on Sunday and it doesn't finish until 5... fuck.
He. can walk home

Current Pre-Match on Red Cafe:

Can we forfeit this and respectfully lose 3-0 ?

Phone off. Home Alone on.

We may not lose 7-0 here but I would be shocked if our general performance is even as good as that one last year (which was shit, but we're a much worse side now).
Keep guys like Hojlund, Garnacho, Mainoo out of this. They don't deserve to have what is gonna be a battering on their young CV's.

I want my mummy

Can we do a Wenger and poison their lasagne?

We are lubed and ready

Turns out Harry and Luke aren’t injured after all. They’ve just followed Bruno’s lead and found a way out of the weekend. Even Marcus and Antony have legged it. ETH may have to phone Jadon at this rate, but I hear he’s changed his number.

Just don't get humiliated. I'll take 10 men in our box for 90 mins if need be. fecking hell. We've fallen so far and it still feels like we can't see the bottom.

We’re going to get absolutely bummed. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see us ship 6 or 7 again.

Without Bruno we'll be better. [I actually think this guy is right!]

Glimmer of hope, Klopp will probably look to rest players after an hour or so in the run-up to the Christmas period.

I don't think it'll be the battering everyone expects. Last seasons result was a fluke. Think we'll comfortably lose 2-0

Score predictions:
  • 18% Liverpool 5:0 Man Utd
  • 17% Liverpool 9:0 Man Utd
  • 16% Liverpool 4:0 Man Utd
  • 13% Liverpool 3:0 Man Utd
  • 7% Liverpool 7:0 Man Utd

Last edited:
I mean, I love reading this thread and the many articles out there dunking on United. It's mana for my soul.

But I am utterly terrified about the general tone leading up to us playing them. They are utter shit. And they are due a result. And the two are not mutually exclusive.

I mean, I love reading this thread and the many articles out there dunking on United. It's mana for my soul.

But I am utterly terrified about the general tone leading up to us playing them. They are utter shit. And they are due a result. And the two are not mutually exclusive.

They've had SEVERAL spawns results this season already. Particularly Wolves

We've fallen so far and it still feels like we can't see the bottom.

This is my absolute favourite because it's actually accurate also.
Bin of Ten Hag and they'll just have more and more issues.

I know people complain about the number of Ex LFC players as pundits but I don't think they've been as horribly vocal (and maybe they've had less need to do so) as the likes of Rio and Neville. These two in particular make it worse for them and long may it continue.

This is united we're talking about... LOOOOOLZ

This is my absolute favourite because it's actually accurate also.
Bin of Ten Hag and they'll just have more and more issues.

I know people complain about the number of Ex LFC players as pundits but I don't think they've been as horribly vocal (and maybe they've had less need to do so) as the likes of Rio and Neville. These two in particular make it worse for them and long may it continue.

This is united we're talking about... LOOOOOLZ

If they allow the silly Dutch sausage to buy any more fucking 'stars' like Antony, Hojland and Onanism then they will be even more fucked

I reckon Klopp might play Gomez at right back and Trent in the deep lying midfield role on Sunday. Mac Allister’s out so it’s a straight choice between Endo and Trent for the no.6, and given we’re at home against a Utd side that’ll concede possession, I think Trent will get the nod (alongside Jones and Szobo).

Utd’s only hope is to hit us quickly on the counter and with Trent at right back (but drifting into midfield) they’ll just hit Rashford / Garnacho whenever they can to exploit the space on our right. Gomez to start there and Utd’s only threat is snuffed out.

I can’t be doing with all this jinxy bollocks. We’re going to give them another proper shoeing.

i suggested this in another thread at @StevieM seemed unimpressed.

however i think that is best line up against United. Will save pre match thread for post EL but I’d have Trent Jones & Szob starting in midfield.

Can we forfeit this and respectfully lose 3-0 ?

Phone off. Home Alone on.

We may not lose 7-0 here but I would be shocked if our general performance is even as good as that one last year (which was shit, but we're a much worse side now).
Keep guys like Hojlund, Garnacho, Mainoo out of this. They don't deserve to have what is gonna be a battering on their young CV's.

I want my mummy

Can we do a Wenger and poison their lasagne?

We are lubed and ready

Turns out Harry and Luke aren’t injured after all. They’ve just followed Bruno’s lead and found a way out of the weekend. Even Marcus and Antony have legged it. ETH may have to phone Jadon at this rate, but I hear he’s changed his number.

Just don't get humiliated. I'll take 10 men in our box for 90 mins if need be. fecking hell. We've fallen so far and it still feels like we can't see the bottom.

We’re going to get absolutely bummed. I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see us ship 6 or 7 again.

Without Bruno we'll be better. [I actually think this guy is right!]

Glimmer of hope, Klopp will probably look to rest players after an hour or so in the run-up to the Christmas period.

I don't think it'll be the battering everyone expects. Last seasons result was a fluke. Think we'll comfortably lose 2-0

Score predictions:
  • 18% Liverpool 5:0 Man Utd
  • 17% Liverpool 9:0 Man Utd
  • 16% Liverpool 4:0 Man Utd
  • 13% Liverpool 3:0 Man Utd
  • 7% Liverpool 7:0 Man Utd
I don't like the guy who says they are lubed & ready - there is no way we will give them the comfort of lube, rough & hard please

I don't like the guy who says they are lubed & ready - there is no way we will give them the comfort of lube, rough & hard please
Ooooof! @tombrown I had no idea that you had a secret online 'dark side'..,... Brutal. Can we agree to at least give them a virtual hug afterwards? Maybe........ You do know of course we could lose this....??? I study the cosmos through my magnifying glass (and the flutter of certain butterflies)....I can see certain 'chaotic' signs that are worrying..... Does God play dice? I don't even want to find out.

Looking forward to watching it though ;)

Fella..... Buddy...... Hombre..... I'm hearing you but there is a time and place to voice your insights into the cosmos and it's pre-ordained path that has already been laid out to us. ....... Not many people understand.......

* Awaits @Buddha head to explode in exasperation and youthful innocence*. :whistle::D

i suggested this in another thread at @StevieM seemed unimpressed.

however i think that is best line up against United. Will save pre match thread for post EL but I’d have Trent Jones & Szob starting in midfield.

I don’t think Trent has the discipline to play as a DM for a full match - it’s certainly not an experiment I’d want to try against Utd.

I don’t think Trent has the discipline to play as a DM for a full match - it’s certainly not an experiment I’d want to try against Utd.
I get you, I mean it could be the difference between another 7-0 tonking or a relatively mild 4-0 win.

We are not beating united by more than two goals but that’s fine. Love the bants

I dream of Onana & Maguire instead of Alisson & Virgil.

If only we’d signed Mount instead of Slobbers.

We seem to struggle against the weaker teams.. make no mistake Utd will want to make the pitch narrow, and as Doc said, until we are a few goals up, I'm not taking this as a gimme.

Even when we were dominating, utd found a way to make it difficult.

Just realised.. my son is at a tournament on Sunday and it doesn't finish until 5... fuck.
Don't worry they'll be other tournaments...

AS an aside @StevieM The Southampton Arms got voted as being in the top 10 pubs in London in the Guardian the other day. 'A hidden gem' According to them.... Hidden to some maybe but not me and you.... ;)

TalkSh!te saying this morning that Ratcliffe has had a meeting with Graham Potter.

giphy.gif

Referee: Michael Oliver. Assistants: Stuart Burt, Dan Cook. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Simon Long

Reactions: dee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom