• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 day 12. France V Sweden and Ukraine V England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
England are basically begging Ukraine to come at them. They have been making the Ukrainians look good.
Sorry mate but in 45 mins they have created absolutely zero real, or even half, chances and all their midfield has done is run from one side of the pitch to the other. Snooze football.

England have been pitiful, but i refuse to take anything away from the ukraine wingers. They've both been very very good.

Sorry mate but in 45 mins they have created absolutely zero real, or even half, chances and all their midfield has done is run from one side of the pitch to the other. Snooze football.

What game are you watching? Sweden?

Parker has been shite. Again.

Carroll is on fire.

Rooney is too rusty in front of goal but needs to play.

Take parker off for Carroll & move rooney back into midfield FFS. He's very good there & cannot be any worse than 'Scottie' fucking Parker.
Far, far to creative and outrageous a move for Roy to make.

Name one real chance ? The best fell to Rooney !

England have been shite but our defence has gobbled up with ease anything Ukraine have tried.
Yarmolenko. Forced hart into a smart save to his right

Rooney scored for a yard

Yup. Fantastic and so far hes dragged england along with him this tournament

Rooney will get the headlines though, because he's the messiah

My text to my mate, c &pd from one min ago:

Steve is dragging us through this like he dragged us through year after year.

Difference is the press will laud terry, Parker & Rooney, ignoring the fact England would have been out if not for Gerard alone.

Yarmolenko. Forced hart into a smart save to his right

Rooney scored for a yard

Oh dear, my nan could have saved that. You're having to dig deep if that is the best you can come up with.

Excellent play from Gerrard again.

Oh dear, my nan could have saved that. You're having to dig deep if that is the best you can come up with.

Excellent play from Gerrard again.

You said a chance. I found one.

Forced hart to make a smart save.

Perhaps the goal of the tournament from Zlatan there?

Almost made it two the Swedes. What is France up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom