• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2012 Day 8- Ukraine v France, Sweden v England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't see how Theo's goal was a fluke. He hit it, never miskicked it, didn't get a deflection and wrong footed the keeper. You might as well say Welbeck's was a fluke as well.

I actually think it got a slight deflection, but anyway, it doesn't matter. Fair play to England, was a great game, even if it wasn't technically the best from either side. Really enjoyed it.

That was a good match, plenty of excitement. I have two things to say 1) Ibrahimovic strikes me as a bit of a cunt. 2) On that performance I think England would get spanked by Germany or Spain.

I reckon it's more annoying to throw away two leads in two games than to just get beaten. At least we never had our hopes up.

Great game in fairness. Walcott totally changed it, if that lad had the football brain to match his speed an agility he'd be one of the world's best.

Delighted for big Andy getting a goal, brilliant cross and header. Gerrrd was very good again, although a little sloppy defensively 2nd half(whole England team were tbf).

Young and Milner were fucking dreadful.

Congrats to England.

Lady luck wasnt on our side tonight.

Truth be told, it was a good game, probably the best so far in the Euros.
Cudos to Carroll, Glen and Gerrard.
Walcott should start from now on.

"Ben and Jerry" time for me.

Congrats to England.

Lady luck wasnt on our side tonight.

Truth be told, it was a good game, probably the best so far in the Euros.
Cudos to Carroll and Gerrard.
Walcott should start from now on.

"Ben and Jerry" time for me.

Problem playing Walcott from the start is he can easily have a shocker and find it hard to get going. Compared to when he comes on for the last 30mins when the game's stretched and he can use his pace to destroy the opposition defence.

He's a bit of an enigma.

Problem playing Walcott from the start is he can easily have a shocker and find it hard to get going. Compared to when he comes on for the last 30mins when the game's stretched and he can use his pace to destroy the opposition defence.

He's a bit of an enigma.
Anything is better than Milner. I actually screamed "nooooooooooo" at the TV when he was about to come on. One of our weaknesses is our lack of pace.
England need to sort out their midfield.

going to tough against the home nation plus England need goals otherwise (if they win) they will be playing Spain

Hmm well I can smell someone who doesn't like England/FA/Press.

Fair enough.

I watched them as a football team tonight, blind of any hatred I may have of club level.

Played well - Carroll, Walcott, lescott

Decent enough - welbeck, Gerrard, terry, cole, Johnson, Parker, hart

Shit - young, Milner

Anyway fuck the naysayers. We are doin ok! Pissed btw xx

Fair enough.

I watched them as a football team tonight, blind of any hatred I may have of club level.

Shit - young, Milner

Regardless of allegiance, TBF this assessment is spot on.

This coming from me, who disregarded someone telling me that Sweden would come back at ht, & me saying, no chance, we'll batter them then let them have a cheap goal for 3-2.

At ft neither of us knew who should apologise!

That second half was very enjoyable viewing. Parker and Young were sooooooo shite it was unreal, i lost count of the times that they lost the ball.

How strong is Zlatan? It was like men against boys from a physical point of view.

I was expecting England to crumble when they went 2-1 down, but fair play to them they really stuck together and got the result.

Fair enough.

Shit - young, Milner

Harsh on Johnson, he made some fucking class saving tackles. I realise this opens up the possibility of laying into him over his positioning, but I reckon if it weren't for him England could have conceded another two or three

I thought apart from his defensive lapse that Johnson was excellent.
Cole is probably the best full back in the world at the moment on current form.
If Rooney comes back on form I think that England could hammer Ukraine who look unfit,old and awful at the back.
Btw Carroll's goal was one of the best headers I've seen in fucking years.

Avd1qE6CMAAw_VQ.jpg

zlatan didn't look fit last night but WHAT a player! shame he is playing for sweden (no disrespect) at times he looked like a player on another wavelength compared to everyone on the pitch,

Englands performances have dissapointed so many times over the years but FUCKING YOUNG !!! I dont think I've seen such an inept performance from a England player ever. He made it look like 12 against 10 - did he make a completed pass in the entire game ? offered nothing at all in attack - no outlet at all. To think we were linked with this muppett before he signed for MU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom