• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Monday, June 13

Group D

2pm: Spain vs Czech Republic (Stadium Municipal, Toulouse, ITV)

Group E

5pm: Republic of Ireland vs Sweden (Stade de France, BBC)
8pm: Belgium vs Italy (Parc OL, BBC)

Are there any good Czech players coming through? Barely recognise anyone in their squad.

xf2d5f.jpg

Crappy screen dump, but this is what football is all about.

Spain playing keep ball but haven't been overly impressive.

Similar to the Germans yesterday though, you get the feeling they still haven't gotten out of third gear yet & are playing the long game.

Took them long enough like.

Missed the entire second half thanks to stupid school getting out time being placed seemingly to cause maximum disruption to my football viewing. I jokingly asked the teacher if they'd move it to ten to three instead of quarter past & she took it seriously & practically told me off.

The thing that gets me is that all of that build up play, being smart and precise, is of no great help if the final ball is no smarter or more precise than that of most other teams. And mostly it isn't.

Sweden doing a rope-a-dope thing.

Either that or Jeff Hendrick and Wes Hoolihan are silky players

Kallstrom is one of those unfortunate one-footed players whose foot is total shite. He's incredibly useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom