• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oncy

Look up to the sky and there I be
Honorary Member
Well what a start to the tournament.
The hosts THRASHING the Saudis on the Eid eve.
Two last minute winners (SCENES) and then the best fucking draw ive ever seen.
Penos, Worldies, Braces, Hat tricks and a late wonder free kick to equalise.

This has the makings of a 1986\1990\1998\2002 bothering world cup.

Hopefully Ronaldo dropping the mic with a hattrick will encourage Messi, Greizmann, Lukaku, Kane, Neymar and the likes to go balls deep.

SATURDAY:
France vs Australia 11am
BBC ONE

Argentina vs Iceland 2pm
ITV

Peru vs Denmark 5pm
BBC ONE

Croatia vs Nigeria 8pm
ITV

a cracking day ahead. And the sun will be baitin down.

We are unnecessarily getting the train to Kilkenny to drink there instead of drinking in Waterford. Getting last train home then then out down here. Can't wait to be half drunk at 3pm.

I’ve watched every game and I’m loving it, fucking love the World Cup.

Only a red card missing from that game. 4 game day tomorrow, excellent. I wasn't too arsed about the WC, but it's reeled me in already, only 2 days gone.

I'll be in Copenhagen for the Denmark v Peru game.
Raging I haven't got a Peru shirt.

I'm not on the piss all day tomorrow, sadly.

We do have some mates coming round in the afternoon & staying for bevvies though so I'll be jumping on the beer bandwagon, just a bit later on.

De Gea doing a Karius. Mis blocks a shot and didn’t dive for the other

I keep saying - take away a parked bus in front of them and then they turn shit. The same applies to that Navas fella at Madrid, and we all know how great Allison was against us. Fuck off £50M+.

I keep saying - take away a parked bus in front of them and then they turn shit. The same applies to that Navas fella at Madrid, and we all know how great Allison was against us. Fuck off £50M+.
Jesus Christ Moron. Your current SCM campaign against paying for a top keeper reminds me of a Ronald Regan(when president) cartoon video where upon being called to get put of bed by his Aide, he pisses the bed and then fumbles about looking for his brain (kept in a container next to the bed), flips open top of head, inserts brain, can then function - barely.

Do you think keepers never make mistakes if they are truly world class ? Do you also think that world class strikers always score when given opportunities (FYI they score about 1 in 4) ? Do you not consider evaluating how much difference a WC keeper would make over a season for even an average team (see De Gea at United) is worth £50m or far more ?

There's a reason these top keepers (De Gea, Oblack, Alisson etc.) are being rated at £50-100m, it's because they make the difference between winning and losing cups and leagues.

It's club officials with opinions such as yours, on keepers, that has kept LFC in the mire for the past 20 years. We need a top class keeper and I don't give a monkey's if we pay how many fucking millions for him so long as he lines up between our sticks at the beginning of next season.

Last edited:
I've come to the realisation that it's not my fucking money so I don't give a single fuck how much a player costs or earns. It's got fuck all to do with me. I just want to see the best possible team we can put out there and less shite on the pitch. Karius is shite so I want someone new.

To get back on track I'm of to a family gathering today at 3 so I will get to see the early game whilst the boy has his morning nap. Then it's the middle 2 at the gathering. I'll struggle to make a case to watch the final match with the boss.

If you have a boss TV and don't mind being a minute behind you can watch BBC live coverage in UHD using iPlayer.

Ive given the missus the TV for the whole world cup.
Im in my little world on the ipad in the corner.

I’ll watch the England games on TV and the later rounds, but for now im happy

You're a better man than I am.

I have sole custody of the living room tv for all games with the exception of evening games, which I'll usually watch on a tablet, but tonight will be watching it in TV as people are round, & England games will be on TV obv.

I am lucky in that there's another big screen tv in the toy room with sky hooked up so it's much easier for me to get away with being a selfish prick.

Ive given the missus the TV for the whole world cup.
Im in my little world on the ipad in the corner.

I’ll watch the England games on TV and the later rounds, but for now im happy
Mate she wouldnt mind, she brought me home a big crate of San Miguels yesterday and what not. I just think its right. She can play PS4 or watch shows I dont like and I can watch the games. Knobbing two birds with one Johnny

Normally, fuck an Australian.

But as a resident in a World Cup against France, COME ON THE AUSSIE KANGA SOCCER ROOS!

BD80DCDE-1714-42AC-8A83-05D042CD1395.png

French lineup is an absolute PISSTAKE

I've delayed painting the woodwork until next summer.

It's a fucking huge job cos there's loads of woodwork in this house. Fucking loads. I'm gonna go through about ten big tins of Satinwood I reckon. Plus a week of sanding & prepping. Joy.

Mbappe almost gets France off to a great start.

Australia with 10 men behind the ball. Hardly surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom