• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Euro 2016 - Last 16 & Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Imperative England beat Slovakia to win the group.

That would give us a last 16 against most likely Czech Rep. though could be Croatia if they flop again or even NoIron if they can secure a miracle point and end up with a better group record than whoever finished 3rd between Croatia/Czech Rep. !

Thereafter it's likely the best two teams in the top half of the draw will be Spain and probably Poland, though Portugal could also make it if they can somehow win their group.

It's far better than the bottom half of the draw where most of the better teams are destined for.

Better England get knocked out by a crap team than a good one. Then the papers can publish pictures of Hodgson dressed as celery rather than 'proud of our boys' headlines

I think England could beat any of those teams so I'm not fussed.

I equally feel Slovakia could skrtel us, so yeah..

Not bothered

I really havnt seen any great quality so far.
Italy were good game one and poor yesterday, Spain poor game one and good yesterday, France sketchy, Germany average....
I dont think we are anywhere near good enough to win it, but im not that scared of who we face.

I just hope we win the group then we'll be playing on Saturday. A good day of sport that with the boxing on as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom