• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Belgium might do the Italians. They're good, but (as so often) not as good as they think they are.
Haven't Belgium been world rated #1 for something like 3 years now? It's going to be a huge blow if both De Bruyne and Hazard are out though.

Not sure for how long exactly but yes, Belgium are FIFA's no.1 ranked side and have been for a while. See above for my views on KDB and Hazard - IMO they'd have been harder hit if they'd lost Hazard's younger bro.

The only thing good about the Belgians are their chocolates, beer and bloody Jean Claude Van Damme. That’s how serious I take them.

KDB and Hazard not fully fit. The Italians will do them.

Spain look as likely to score as we did for much of last season.

Surprised none of these brainless farts have thought blasting it down the middle might be a good idea.

The "big" nations really aren't performing in this tournament, are they? Looks like England really has a chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom