• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

European Games 12th-14th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit disappointing from BM. Sane had two maybe three great chances but not pressing enough.

Hojland and Garnacho look like featherweights vs heavyweights

Utd aren’t playing badly here - this is how they’ll play against us - their press is effective press, they’re keeping it tight and also getting numbers in midfield.

They’ll crumble the minute they concede - but they’ll be playing for a draw against us and hoping to nick one - which is entirely possible.

Utd aren’t playing badly here - this is how they’ll play against us - their press is effective press, they’re keeping it tight and also getting numbers in midfield.

They’ll crumble the minute they concede - but they’ll be playing for a draw against us and hoping to nick one - which is entirely possible.
Utd have absolutely no chance of winning. Zero. If it was at OT then they have a 15-20% chance.

Bayern have played in 6th gear and still cut through them about 4 times, if Sane wasn't so shit they'd be at least 2-3 up.

Yep. Even without Harry and Shaw, it'll be a fight. I think. Of course, I thought that last year, too...

The lads on TalkSport radio are almost masturbating at the mouthbreather's pass for that Munich goal...

I mean it was nice & all, but they're making it sound like he defied the laws of physics, FFS.

Didn’t realise Antony was on for the second half. Obviously isn’t now

Interesting Varane off for midfielder

Last edited:
Kane misses a bloody sitter

Nowhere near enough of a tonking

Utd’s kids are better than their first teamers.

That Pellestri kid hasn't scored a goal in 4 years, for club or country & he's played about 90 times since his last goal.

Utd have absolutely no chance of winning. Zero. If it was at OT then they have a 15-20% chance.

Bayern have played in 6th gear and still cut through them about 4 times, if Sane wasn't so shit they'd be at least 2-3 up.

I don’t believe that for a second - any complacency against these fuckers will cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom