• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

European Games 12th-14th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be really impressed with Newcastle if they manage to get 3 points against Fulham on Saturday.

Some players are good enough or comfortable enough to do both, miraculously. Just like some wingers can play on both wings.
Yeah especially if the first choice fullback is shit. I wouldn't compare it to wingers.

Yeah especially if the first choice fullback is shit. I wouldn't compare it to wingers.

If Chilwell isn't fit then Livramento is the next best choice England have at LB.

It's not about comparing, just that some players are equally as effective on either side of the pitch.

SAMUEL CHUKWUEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOL GOL GOL GOLAZOOOOOOOOOOOO

ManU and Newcastle have no fucking business being in the champs league. Useless coefficient fucker uppers.

Well… they’re only fucking up their chance of getting back in by finishing 5th in the league - so fuck ‘em.

Hang on…. Could us winning the Europa League potentially let one of these shithawks back into the CL???

Doesn't Ancelotti get fed up of living in different places? Fuck me, he must have a different gaff every year in a different country. Couldn't be arsed with that.

They've really cut off those eye watering ties they could've been in the hat for.......

Ok but seriously I'll rain it in now.

Well… they’re only fucking up their chance of getting back in by finishing 5th in the league - so fuck ‘em.

Hang on…. Could us winning the Europa League potentially let one of these shithawks back into the CL???

All final positions are ranked so, yes, us winning would increase our coefficient but not enough to balance out 2 teams out at the CL group stage

All final positions are ranked so, yes, us winning would increase our coefficient but not enough to balance out 2 teams out at the CL group stage

I meant - if we win Europa League and get automatic qualification - does that mean if we finish top 4, another team gets in?

Or would that only apply if we finish outside the top 4.

I meant - if we win Europa League and get automatic qualification - does that mean if we finish top 4, another team gets in?

Or would that only apply if we finish outside the top 4.
Oh crikey! Get the ask now. Yepp, pretty sure it’s only a 5th place if we don’t qualify automatically. Worth a check though

The league should invent some kind of punishment for teams who finish dead last in their group and thus bring shame and disrepute to the league they represent.
To be fair, I think Utd fans are suffering enough right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom