• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Evolution or revolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. He just needs to be fit for his final gig at the WC. He hardly played last season at Real so he’ll be fine.

He’s also allegedly not after a fat paycheck anymore so I’ll give him a 6 month rolling contract or pay-as-you-play thingy.

Really ? I have to admit i didn't watch any of his games during his 2nd spell at Spurs.

But 16 goals in 34 games is a pretty astonishing figure considering he was used mostly as a sub.

11 goals in 20 games in the PL. Pretty good i'd say.

I keep thinking of the prime Bale. He was a beast and at times, unplayable.

Short term contract on fuck all wages (like £100k a week or less), if he wants to smash Red Bull and wear an inhaler like a mask for the next 6 months, while mostly sitting on the bench getting amped up for the World Cup….

I could be persuaded.

I'm not actually sure where he is meant to be best. I think he really has an eye for a through ball though

I think his passing is actually bad for a creative player.

The best passers tend to make the pass early and the biggest criticism of Curtis is that he holds on to the ball too long.

I reckon he would improve considerably if he just made a pass the moment he beat a player and then carry on with his run to get any potential return pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom