• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA CUP 3rd Round - WOLVES (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shite attitude, no wonder we've won fuck all for like ever. Does no one associate success these days with actually winning a trophy? I can't wait to see the "we won 2nd/3rd" accolades at the end of the season, from people just don't fucking get it.

Fa cup is shite. Much rather be close to winning league and CL.or even winning them. Best chance for league title in a couple of years, that has to be out focus

What a shite attitude, no wonder we've won fuck all for like ever. Does no one associate success these days with actually winning a trophy? I can't wait to see the "we won 2nd/3rd" accolades at the end of the season, from people just don't fucking get it.

And if we win the league and/or Europe?

It's the internet, let's chill out ... difference of opinions ... Some think we cannot win all 3 tournaments and didn't care about the FA Cup, some didn't care regardless and some wanted to take the tournament more seriously. The only thing that matters is that we beat Brighton - 1-0, 2-0 whatever ... Just beat them and move on.

And let's not forget that despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth on the quality of the players we put out ... we were beaten only by two worldies, one a goal and an absolutely incredible fingertip save. Everyone in the ground thought that was in.

Sturridge hasn't lost it. He's pretty much the same as he ever was - play the ball into space or to his feet and he'll probably get a shot on goal. Don't play the ball to him and he'll just wander around looking bored. He's just not suited to being another player. Even this season he's shown he can still be effective if you actually give him the ball. HE isn't going to win the ball, that's not what he does.

Fa cup is shite. Much rather be close to winning league and CL.or even winning them. Best chance for league title in a couple of years, that has to be out focus
Yeah those 16 games to win it will be a cinch

We're clearly on the up, so it's different to Wenger winning his last few FA cups, but we need to show we're not bottlers

As much as spurs get shite, we're much bigger bottlers than them

Yeah I don't quite understand why we play a fucking terrible starting side and then bring on our stars when we're predictably losing ?

Makes little sense. We better fucking beat Brighton this weekend ..

It's the internet, let's chill out ... difference of opinions ... Some think we cannot win all 3 tournaments and didn't care about the FA Cup, some didn't care regardless and some wanted to take the tournament more seriously. The only thing that matters is that we beat Brighton - 1-0, 2-0 whatever ... Just beat them and move on.
If we win the league, then super

If we win the CL, then super

If we win nothing, then why the fuck are we throwing opportunities away

When we were handed a shite away draw it was invitable that we would rotate. Given illness and injuries it was an even more make shift side.
Which made the whole cup game a bit meh even before kick off.

Wheter or not people hold the FA cup in that high regard this season is up to them no?
The league is more important to me.

We're completely fucked for cover in the fullback positions.

I'm not sure I agree - once Gomez is back, TAA & Gomez, Fabinho as cover (he's played there for Brazil).
LB slightly more problematic - but Milner is adequate as he proved two seasons ago. Just bomb Moreno out.

If we win the league, then super

If we win the CL, then super

If we win nothing, then why the fuck are we throwing opportunities away

We have a better chance of winning the league or the CL without having to stretch ourselves for the FA Cup.

I suspect we wont even turn up to play the match. The players will be too embarrassed after this national embarrassment. We may as well just withdraw from the league and liquidate the club.

The clique is already full you try hard fool

We have a better chance of winning the league or the CL without having to stretch ourselves for the FA Cup.
Doesn't tonight show that were going to fuck up regardless? We have no quality depth

Besides if we got to the final we would loose anyway..

Better this way... Avoids disappointment

I don't think we'll win anything this season but I do believe Klopp made the right call to play the reserve team.

The first team found it tough going against Wolves in the league so there were no guarantees tonight. We've been properly stung in the cup draws this season.

We've been unable to rotate throughout the holiday period because the backups are completely unreliable. This was the one game we could rotate and we saw what's awaiting us in the league if we try the same.

I'd love to win something but there needs to be an element of pragmatism.

Our players will be to embarrassed by tonights display and shock from our lack of desire to win, that they wont even turn up on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom