• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FA CUP 3rd Round - WOLVES (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other cynical thing is these pundits pretending they're shocked and surprised about it all.
Jenas is doing my head in. "I don't care how many changes they make ..." because playing 4 youngsters and a CB partnership of a DM and a 16 yo is not going to affect them. Wanker.

Front 3 have been poor. Whether they are not finding any spaces or they are not working hard enough, our midfielders/defenders do not have an outlet when they get the ball. Wolves are pressing well at the right time. That led to the goal. This is a top table side afterall.

We need some composure to string some passes together. Studge and Origi have been useless. Can't believe Klopp thinks they are better than 19m Solanke.

keita -> Milner -> Shaq -> milner in the box -> Origi gets the ball, great little move and unstoppable shot

Sturridge is just a passenger nowadays.

He just floats around like a ghost and rarely breaks into a sprint.

I don't think he can sprint anymore. He had a period of time where he was looking promising, around the first home game against PSG. Afterwards he revert to type, the slow and pointless player we saw last season. He needs replacing. Here's hoping we get someone in in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom