• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entered in a cash FF with work.

Is Mane, Salah and Frimino over kill? I'd prob have to drop Mane if I was dropping one.

If I drop Mane I can splurge for Aubameyang or Aguero?

Entered in a cash FF with work.

Is Mane, Salah and Frimino over kill? I'd prob have to drop Mane if I was dropping one.

If I drop Mane I can splurge for Aubameyang or Aguero?
I think Aubameyang will be ridic this year.
Salah is way overpriced. Hes not going in any of my teams

4 of us already. Have you set the time for each pick? Have it around 30 secs I reckon
Just FYI you are in that league with just 6 of my mates haha.
You kind of know Dave.....you know? Dave!

I think Aubameyang will be ridic this year.
Salah is way overpriced. Hes not going in any of my teams

Its a risk not picking Salah though. 52 % have him in their team, so if he does well you're playing catch up to a lot of people...

Anyone got the league code to the SCM one then?

I've made a huge mistake. Not 1 man city player. The fuck was I thinking.

Also not in the SCM league, yet.

D814_DBFF_4_E95_4_E37_A327_F82_DB443413_B.png

A decent start for Midfield Maestros. Wish I also got Mendy, was thinking about it, but overestimated Arsenal.

Last edited:
Manè as my captain saved me this week. There is some massive scorers this week.

I got 85. Made a massive mistake in picking Clyne, as I thought TAA would get rested.
Could have got some great numbers if Auba and Aguero hadnt blanked out.

Ive used my wildcard.

Believe it or not, I actually used my wildcard within the first 3 rounds in the past 2 seasons running. Massively miscalculated the starting squad every time. This time, finally, it seems I have a solid base to build from.

I managed to transfer Richarlison out of my team in the days prior to the league starting and left a 12 point defender on the bench.

Still managed 84 points while getting nothing from Lacazette and less than i thought from Bobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom