• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Firmino, Salah, Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Mané was barking at Hendo:

From reddit:
Mane's immediate reaction was to make his point known to Henderson, who had told Mane off for a similar lapse in judgement last week against Arsenal.

Thanks for correcting me. Looks like MOTD are doing everything to keep Mane's reaction in the media just to dig it into Klopp regarding his comments in the post match press conference.

I think Klopp is right though, give it a week and nobody will care.

Surely the MOTD researchers didn't have to look too hard to find occasions when Mo should have passed. I'm sort of glad this happened if it means they talk about it and improve things.

Last edited:
Apparently Mané was barking at Hendo:

From reddit:
Mane's immediate reaction was to make his point known to Henderson, who had told Mane off for a similar lapse in judgement last week against Arsenal.

I was wondering who it was directed at

f53ipq1vz0k31.jpg

As long as this kind of shit only happens when a game is won - would hate to see it start getting more noticeable when we are level on scores etc. The easiest fix for this would be for Mo to set up Sadio for all of his hat trick goals against Newcastle.

The Guardian claim Firmino is the first Brazilian to Reach 50 PL goals. That must be first to 50 for Liverpool surely?

The Guardian claim Firmino is the first Brazilian to Reach 50 PL goals. That must be first to 50 for Liverpool surely?

What other Brazilians have scored more?

We've hardly had that many in the league anyway. The second top Brazilian scorer in the league is probably Coutinho

We should recreate that thing we did 2-3 years ago where it was Gini & Coutinho vs 50 kids but with Mo & Sadio - that might get them working in tandem nicely again

OK this might be a bit controversial but I'd fucking steal Richarlison from Everton if we ever got the chance. Only 22, and under the right guidance can become a world class player imo.

OK this might be a bit controversial but I'd fucking steal Richarlison from Everton if we ever got the chance. Only 22, and under the right guidance can become a world class player imo.
Not gonna happen, unless we pay silly money

He's a right old miserable bastard that 1, never seen him put on a smile.

[article]Liverpool forward Sadio Mane is in talks with Liverpool over another extension to his Anfield contract, according to a report.

The Senegal international – who is currently contracted with the Reds until 2023 after putting pen to paper on fresh terms in November last year – has started the season in impressive form, scoring six goals and assisting one other in seven appearances.

According to Italian journalist Nicolo Schria, Liverpool are now in talks with Mane over tying the winger down until 2025, with the new proposition featuring £11.5m in wages per year.

Mane reportedly earns around £150,000 a week on his current deal – equating to £7.8m a year – meaning the fresh terms that have allegedly been offered will raise the player’s wage by over £3m a year.

Mane signed for Liverpool from Southampton for £34m in the summer of 2016, and has scored 65 goals in 130 appearances for the club.[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom