• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Forest (A) - PL - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s plenty of grief on the city forum to make up for it
I don't post often, but in light of your comment, this was my favourite on blue moon....

Helped in winning again when they could not get over the line themselves, the match officials are hell-bent on giving the title to them it is sickening, In the 7 titles City has won all of them had to be earned and not given to us

I don't post often, but in light of your comment, this was my favourite on blue moon....

Helped in winning again when they could not get over the line themselves, the match officials are hell-bent on giving the title to them it is sickening, In the 7 titles City has won all of them had to be earned and not given to us
Oh boy, that is a corker.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

You just found the sanest post on bluemoon, no mention of hacking or the bus

Apparently Forest are writing to PGMOL to complain the drop ball wasn't given to them.

Got to admit at the time I was a little perplexed why we got it.. but hey fuck it.

Apparently Forest are writing to PGMOL to complain the drop ball wasn't given to them.

Got to admit at the time I was a little perplexed why we got it.. but hey fuck it.

The same thing happened in the first half when Harvey hit Yates in the face and we had the ball. Their GK restarted the game. The commentators said its the letter of the law.

Its quite telling about them as a club and their fans that they are totally blind about wjay happened in the first half, but calls us cheats.

Fuck me they’re desperate…that was about a minute or more before the goal!!!

First and possibly only post from a near 20 year lurker here!

I nearly posted after someone mentioned my username in a different thread about a month ago but you know life is busy and lurking takes up enough of my life god knows how I’d have time to post well!

Anyway that game epitomises Klopp’s Liverpool I knew we would win it when Jomez won that corner it’s what we do, we are doing the quad, keep the faith, it’s the only fitting way to end his reign with Jurgen on that open top bus with 4 trophies waving goodbye with his arms full of silverware!

It’s happening it’s what we do we make history!

I nearly posted after someone mentioned my username in a different thread about a month ago but you know life is busy and lurking takes up enough of my life god knows how I’d have time to post well!

Anyway that game epitomises Klopp’s Liverpool I knew we would win it when Jomez won that corner it’s what we do, we are doing the quad, keep the faith, it’s the only fitting way to end his reign with Jurgen on that open top bus with 4 trophies waving goodbye with his arms full of silverware!

Hope you're right. Another game closer. Keep posting Jimmy.

Jimmy posting is now part of this season's sacrifice.
I’m happy to be sacrificed if it means we win the lot this season! Not much of a loss really am I?!

Just to explain the username I’m not really a Jimmy my names James Floyd and I used to live in a place called Astwood Bank hence the nickname which became my username. I’ve lurked that long I feel like I know you all and you’ve given me many laughs over the years!

Damn I’m getting sucked into posting already…

The games bent and fixed etc etc. So why didn't they give us a peno when Danns was rugby tackled in the box? Think about it lads.
According to MotD that didn’t even happen (but Lineker mentioned Forest should have had a pen at the end for a lesser example)…

I’m happy to be sacrificed if it means we win the lot this season! Not much of a loss really am I?!

Just to explain the username I’m not really a Jimmy my names James Floyd and I used to live in a place called Astwood Bank hence the nickname which became my username. I’ve lurked that long I feel like I know you all and you’ve given me many laughs over the years!

Damn I’m getting sucked into posting already…

It gets addictive this posting malarkey.. I'm sure you could make it to 5 by the end of the weekend.

Great nickname that.

Love a good nickname.
Not exactly short any punchy but it works! I live in Leeds now so it works up here as well.

Your namesake isn’t doing too badly though is he? The only better name right now would be Darwin! I know he’s frustrating at times but if you don’t love him as a Liverpool fan I really don’t get it…

Not exactly short any punchy but it works! I live in Leeds now so it works up here as well.

Your namesake isn’t doing too badly though is he? The only better name right now would be Darwin! I know he’s frustrating at times but if you don’t love him as a Liverpool fan I really don’t get it…
Namesake?

That's me, out there playing football. Running around and stuff.

Jürgen Klopp sympathised with Forest but made clear that Tierney made an identical decision against his side earlier in the half when a Harvey Elliott shot cannoned off Ryan Yates. The referee restarted by giving the ball to Forest’s goalkeeper, Matz Sels – it being outside Forest’s area and at Alexis Mac Allister’s feet when play stopped.

Why is Clattenburg involved in all this anyway? I thought he was supposed to officiating on Gladiators tonight.

Jürgen Klopp sympathised with Forest but made clear that Tierney made an identical decision against his side earlier in the half when a Harvey Elliott shot cannoned off Ryan Yates. The referee restarted by giving the ball to Forest’s goalkeeper, Matz Sels – it being outside Forest’s area and at Alexis Mac Allister’s feet when play stopped.

Why is Clattenburg involved in all this anyway? I thought he was supposed to officiating on Gladiators tonight.

I think he works for Forest now for some reason

Lads for the rest of the season, instead of “Bring out the Kranken”…. It’s going to be “bring out the Jimmy”…

Nunez literally scored that goal a few seconds before my signal died because the plane was taking off. Was fuming for the next 2 hours because I was convinced VAR would find some bullshit to cancel it. Then we landed, stupid cunts clapped, I checked the final result and felt releived. What a start to the holiday

Damn 20 years ! That must be some sort of record.

Tim Sherwood said it best. He said teams are always finding something to blame for their own mistakes; they had ample chances to clear the ball before MacA floated in the ball but failed to do so. He also said that the attacking goal was 2-3 sequences after the dropball fiasco. The referee might have made an error there, but the goal was not scored immediately after the error. The goal is completely legit.

Anyway, couldn't happen to a nicer guy, Paul Tierney. It really came full circle for Klopp's feud with him.

Watched back the replay, simply loved how Darwin sprung back to an onside position when we regained the ball back.

He has really cut out his brain-dead going offside routine since 2024 begun.

Shaping up nicely to next weekend.

All these late winners remind of the season we won it.

Clattenburg working for Forest and speaking to the media as well is quite something.
Even tried to get into the refs dressing room.

There is more talk about potential controversy than our fantastic injury time winning goal and 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom