• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gary Speed - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Holy Fuck ! Gary Speed Has Died !!

Heart attack or Car Crash?! What happened?! Such a shame... was just stamping his mark on that Welsh team... RIP Gary Speed.

Twatter already saying Suicide??

Fecking hell

Apparently: "The cause of death was Nervous Exhaust"

RIP

He and Bellamy were close friends. Wonder if Bellers won't play today now?

There's no news re: the cause of his passing, just a statement from his family, requesting that their privacy is respected.

He was 42.

I can't believe it.

Damn.

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
Confirmed by @TonyEvansTimes that Gary Speed was found hanged at his home. So sad, so shocking
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Fucking hell. Hanged? Why? So sad and shocking. RIP Gary Speed. Thoughts go out to the family.

The former Leeds, Everton, Newcastle and Bolton midfielder was found hanged at his home in Chester this morning.

Police say there are no supsicious circumstances surrounding the 42-year-old's death.

The Football Association of Wales confirmed the news, saying that Speed's family had authorised the release of the information.

A spokesman for Cheshire Police said: "At 7.08am this morning, sunday 27 November, police were informed of an incident at Aldford Road, Huntington. Officers went to the scene where a 42-year-old man was found dead. There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death and next of kind have been informed." The spokesman added that man was found hanged.

R.I.P Gary.

Shocking and awful news...

[quote author=Roopy link=topic=47683.msg1432851#msg1432851 date=1322397207]
OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
Confirmed by @TonyEvansTimes that Gary Speed was found hanged at his home. So sad, so shocking
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
[/quote]

Suicide ??

What the fuck ?

[quote author=themn link=topic=47683.msg1432843#msg1432843 date=1322396591]
No news as to how.

He was on Football Focus just yesterday.

Wow.

RIP
[/quote]

He seemed very optimistic for the future when talking about the Wales side and he and Gary Mac were chatting about the good old days at Leeds. Total disbelief. R.I.P

DEcent guy that seemed to be such a success. What a sad day.

[Younger than me too which makes me think]

Wasnt he the wales manager still?? thats really really sad..... poor fella... 42 years old!

Bimey.

RIP Gary.

[quote author=irishred link=topic=47683.msg1432864#msg1432864 date=1322398241]
[quote author=themn link=topic=47683.msg1432843#msg1432843 date=1322396591]
No news as to how.

He was on Football Focus just yesterday.

Wow.

RIP
[/quote]

He seemed very optimistic for the future when talking about the Wales side and he and Gary Mac were chatting about the good old days at Leeds. Total disbelief. R.I.P
[/quote]

And joking about Robbie Savage being on 'Strictly..'

Thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom