• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Geordie Saud

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 of the 20 Premier League clubs have voted in favour of blocking/banning sponsorship deals with companies that the owners have invested interests in and/or own as well.

Newcastle voted against

Man City abstained obviously fearing a number of their sponsorship deals are now under threat.

You love to see it.

Newcastle will go to court over this, and with the money they now have behind them it's gonna be one heck of a legal battle.

I'm pretty sure the Government will be on Newcastle's side. The Government will think about the new arms contract, and pressurise the FA to overrule the PL Clubs

He'll be invited to an all inclusive luxury holiday in Saudi to celebrate his managerial career at Newcastle, and then never be heard of or seen again.

Dembele is great on his day but unreliable and very injury prone.

If they do end up signing him here's hoping that trend continues and he carries on playing video games till 3am whilst picking up a fat cheque.

I'd like to believe that is self aware, self deprecating, humour, but you never know ...

I was going to suggest Dreamie start a match thread for Sunday if he want to get a flavour of what not being wanted is like.

Hmm, not the manager I was expecting them to go for in all honesty.

I don’t see why not - they need someone that can improve them in the short term that they can fuck off in a couple of years when they want to upgrade - but also someone who won’t get all prissy about taking over a shite team.... despite the number of players that Dreamie would sign in a heart beat.

5d42f4f8d13496d5e51cc64a3fc63a96.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom