• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Geordie Saud

Status
Not open for further replies.
We undoubtedly have the best club in the world. Our team will deffo start to struggle to keep up in the coming years however, if we don't start matching the investments made in the squad that we've seen from our fiercest rivals.

So, basically, we're the exact opposite of that sky blue shower of soulless wankers down the road.

I’ll make sure you remind you of the stupidity of this post over the course of the season.
Conte doesn’t need any players. Fucking hell Bruce had them 12th last year. New manager and they’ll be flying with the current squad. It’s more likely they’ll get Europa conference league than relegated.
Maximin
Wilson
Wilcock
Almiron
Shelvey
Longstaff
Lascelles
Richie
Hendrick
Lewis
Dubravok

All capable of lifting them out of the shit.

Are you actually serious with some of these players right now?

Maximin - Very good on his day but injury prone
Wilson - Average and injury prone
Wilcock - A 21 year old will not save them.
Almiron - SHIT
Shelvey - SHIT & MOUTHY & has been relegated with Swansea already.
Longstaff - Which 1 is he again?
Lascelles - He's Captain but not even Captain Newcastle let alone America, don't be silly. SHIT
Richie - VERY SHIT
Hendrick - WHO?
Lewis - WHO?
Dubravok - Overrated.

Are you actually serious with some of these players right now?

Maximin - Very good on his day but injury prone
Wilson - Average and injury prone
Wilcock - A 21 year old will not save them.
Almiron - SHIT
Shelvey - SHIT & MOUTHY & has been relegated with Swansea already.
Longstaff - Which 1 is he again?
Lascelles - He's Captain but not even Captain Newcastle let alone America, don't be silly. SHIT
Richie - VERY SHIT
Hendrick - WHO?
Lewis - WHO?
Dubravok - Overrated.
Like I said I’ll refer to these posts as the season progresses. I’m sure you’ll happy admit you were wrong when the time comes.
Stevie now in the running. Fuckin hell!

Doesn't need players? I can guaren-fucking-tee you he does need players.

Top managers work with top players end of, Conte will want to see assurances BEFORE he even arrives there....he's not going to last 2 months working with that shite.

You could really pick any name out a hat, doesn't mean it's going to be Conte.

Doesn't need players? I can guaren-fucking-tee you he does need players.

Top managers work with top players end of, Conte will want to see assurances BEFORE he even arrives there....he's not going to last 2 months working with that shite.

You could really pick any name out a hat, doesn't mean it's going to be Conte.
Money talks.

Money talks.
Absolutely it does, but it doesn't speak the language of instant success or the language of flushing out the manager and 23 players and bringing in a new manager &whole new squad of players & oh look how high we'll fly now.

There is now a transition period.

He did. A whole 6 clear of Burnley in 17th with the 3 relegated teams being even worse than usual (only Norwich look that bad this year). I'll give you Lascelles and Willock too but the rest of the squad is very average. I think regardless of who comes in they will be in the bottom 3 in December with the games they have coming up. Who do they attract then. Their only points have come against promoted Watford and very out of form Leeds and Southampton. I'm not saying it will happen. New manager and Jan signings will likely see them be fairly comfortable but if the next 2 months go very badly it becomes a lot more likely.

Everyone is focused on the managerial appointment, but whether they'll do a Man City or an Everton initially depends on whether they put someone in charge of everything that actually understands how to improve a football club from top to bottom.

The commercial end is a money laundering exercise, so they've got that covered, as well as probably some stadium redevelopment. They need to make intelligent purchases with a strategy for the long term, at the heart of which would be a new training facility and academy.

They'll be able to fudge the numbers better than Everton but if they don't remake their club entirely, they'll do the nouveau riche thing that Everton did, flit from idiotic purchase to idiotic purchase, manager to manager, never really having any visible plan.

Pretty sure Newcastle won't get relegated, all their players now know that if they play out of their skin, they have a chance of a huge pay rise and maybe some trophies if they get kept around. New manager and some new players and they'll do fine. Even if they did get relegated, although it'd be funny, they would still bounce back up a year later.

Pretty sure Newcastle won't get relegated, all their players now know that if they play out of their skin, they have a chance of a huge pay rise and maybe some trophies if they get kept around. New manager and some new players and they'll do fine. Even if they did get relegated, although it'd be funny, they would still bounce back up a year later.

It'd be really funny.

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaah, funniest thing I've ever heard.

"Billionaire owners have come in so the players will now function as a well oiled machine and beat everyone in their path to the title." Yeah as if they have the capability to reach that.

Love reading shit like this because it makes me feel better about doing the job I do.

"Billionaire owners have come in so the players will now function as a well oiled machine and beat everyone in their path to the title." Yeah as if they have the capability to reach that.

Love reading shit like this because it makes me feel better about doing the job I do.

He's not arguing they'll win a title, he's arguing that perhaps when they can go back to ignoring Steve Bruce has they did toward the end of last season, someone else can get a tune out of them to the extent that they are better than 3 other shit teams.

I think that, plus a couple purchases in January, it could work out, but its not out of the realm of possibility they get relegated either. I'd say the former is more likely.

"Billionaire owners have come in so the players will know function as a well oiled machine and beat everyone in their path to the title."

No, I said it'll be enough to stop them being relegated. Some of their squad may then be kept on, and have a much better chance of winning some trophies, than they would have had without this.

No, I said it'll be enough to stop them being relegated. Some of their squad may then be kept on, and have a much better chance of winning some trophies, than they would have had without this.

Yes they have a chance of surviving but it won't be down to anything they do, but because there are 5-6 teams all as shit as eachother scratching & clawing.

The only chance they have of winning some trophies is they spend 200-300m for the next 3-4 windows....that's it.

You have the judge them as it stands, this season,...not based on what they could potentially do in the year XYZ & for me they're more likely to go down than not.

Conte, Mancini and Zidane are 3 outstanding names. All 3 would take the job if they were offered £12m plus, and a war chest of £200m for Jan window.

I kind of thought the players might respond negatively, knowing it’s a matter of months before many of them get replaced. The cloggers must know their departure is imminent - maybe they play their heart out to attract a move or maybe they tell their agents to start making calls.

Either way the speculation will be hugely unsettling to these young humans thinking about their job security.

Wonder if the Kuwaitis want a piece of the action?
BizBahrain%20-%20Wealthiest%20families%20chart.jpeg

Everyone is focused on the managerial appointment, but whether they'll do a Man City or an Everton initially depends on whether they put someone in charge of everything that actually understands how to improve a football club from top to bottom.

The commercial end is a money laundering exercise, so they've got that covered, as well as probably some stadium redevelopment. They need to make intelligent purchases with a strategy for the long term, at the heart of which would be a new training facility and academy.

They'll be able to fudge the numbers better than Everton but if they don't remake their club entirely, they'll do the nouveau riche thing that Everton did, flit from idiotic purchase to idiotic purchase, manager to manager, never really having any visible plan.

Absolutely. The story is that the current chief exec (who is bound to be a bit of a fool, let’s be honest) is set to leave. I suspect they will be looking to get people from top clubs who know what they are doing, a bit like when Chelsea got Kenyon from Man United.

Stuck between thinking they'll probably do a Man City and buy everything within a couple of miles and massively regenerate the city so that everyone goes, well yeah Khashogi was asking for it really - and thinking they're an actual sovereign wealth fund which invests in things to make profits. 300 million is an absolute steal in the scheme of things, and they know that with a relatively small investment of another few hundred it'll soon be worth north of a billion.

People talking about FFP and the British media not making it easy for them... what are they gonna do against Saudi fucking Arabia? They're gonna do whatever the fuck they want.
Broris hoping that the Saudi's spend a lot of money up north and help pay of HR2 so he can claim credit

Absolutely it does, but it doesn't speak the language of instant success or the language of flushing out the manager and 23 players and bringing in a new manager &whole new squad of players & oh look how high we'll fly now.

There is now a transition period.
We are talking avoiding relegation here not winning the treble.

Makes you wonder... Kylian M'bappe wanted Real, now Newcastle can offer him twice what PSG was reported to be offering If they wanted 1.2 M euros per week
And don't think that they could not find a way to do so
Expect a new Stadium extension soon
Extension? Into the Tyne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom