• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gerrard to Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Gerrard Net Worth 2023
The Liverpool legend currently has an estimated net worth of around £71 million, that's around $90 million which isn't bad for a young working-class lad from Merseyside.

Gerrard's playing earnings started way back in 1998 for Liverpool when he graduated from the U18s to first-team action at Anfield. The now 43-year-old made his only career move in 2015 to MLS side LA Galaxy where he would have racked up a considerable sum considering his status in England at the time. However, Gerrard's current net worth will be partly due to his managerial career also, which has seen him manage Rangers and Villa

What is Steven Gerrard's current salary?
Steven Gerrard's current estimated salary is around £10 million, this is mostly down to endorsements and a potential payout from his last managerial role at Aston Villa.
Although, if the rumours of Gerrard taking over the reins at Saudi Arabian club Al-Ettifaq are true, expect this current annual sum to skyrocket.

Gerrard earns himself a tidy £3 million from companies like Adidas, Lucozade and Mars and occasional punditry appearances on BT Sport.

It's safe to say Gerrard isn't going short of money anytime soon and is more than set for life with his current annual earnings, especially when you consider that he's just at the start of his managerial career.

Not sure if accurate. Comes from "onefootball"

ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzzz

I think if we win the quadruple this season you’d still get fans the next day finding something to whinge about with Stevie. Leave.him.be.

Yeah good old Stevie G-Had thinking of family values, specifically the one about Alex having to obey him.

For a time the fanbase was carried away with the idea that he was next in line, but even without that part of it, he's a Liverpool great. Of course people are going to follow his career in interest. That's why he is getting paid that premium, for this job, because they need to pay a little more. The embarrassment premium. That little bit extra to cheapen your name in future. Asking people to leave him be is not really respecting the job he's decided to take on. Not taking the piss out of these photos is actually disrespectful to a liverpool great.

ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzzz

I think if we win the quadruple this season you’d still get fans the next day finding something to whinge about with Stevie. Leave.him.be.

FFS, stop pretending you don't understand the point here. You're exhausting.

The funny this is I've seen many Liverpool fans "wishing Karius well" after getting resigned by Newcastle.......why? Probably the same fans pissing their knickers over Stevie. How is it any different?

Karius who himself is very much set for life and didn't need the money went to join an Arab state coalition purely for the money and didn't even care about having a career.

& Karius is a cunt. Stevie will forever remain a Liverpool legend and it's the latter they wanna criticise left right and centre.

He should have our support. I can wish him well whilst also being against their ruling.

But if you only wanna look at it from a political perspective, how is it right to wish Karius well yet at the same time brandish Stevie "morally defunct"?

My exact sentiment.

Now go and have it out with those that wanna make a case for why their choices should be treated differently whilst I look forward to actually watching Liverpool back in action, all you wet wipes can carry this thread on.

Dead far too soon. I will refrain from blaming the vaccine out of respect for his memory. May he rest in peace.

He looks very uncomfortable making that statement which suggests he doesn't even have the luxury of claiming to be too stupid to understand the implications of his actions.

I know it doesn't belong here, and it doesn't deserve a thread. I do think its funny that a Man U legend would allow his daughter to get any liverpool merch let alone one of Salah's
73794483-12355815-image-a-11_1690796518153.jpg

Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson made a winning start in their first game in the Saudi Pro League as Al-Ettifaq beat Sadio Mane's Al-Nassr.

Ex-Liverpool captain Gerrard was appointed manager on 3 July, with his former Reds team-mate Henderson joining him as a player later that month.

Mane, another former Liverpool team-mate of Henderson, put Al-Nassr ahead in the fourth minute.
But Robin Quaison scored an equaliser before Moussa Dembele got the winner.
The ex-Fulham and Celtic forward pounced in the 53rd minute after Al-Nassr goalkeeper Nawaf Al-Aqidi failed to collect a cross.

Cristiano Ronaldo was missing for Al-Nassr through injury so Mane, who joined from Bayern Munich in August, played up front on his own.

Just seen the “highlights” of the game. The opposition goalie gifted both goals to SG team. However, the biggest standout was the crowd, there were fuck all in the stadium.

I know it's not related to Gerrard, or Hendo, but when I just read this - I understand why some of these players are moving ...

"A lot of people criticised me because I went to China. But in reality, they don't know my story. Listen, I'll tell you something. When I went to Corinthians, it was a before and an after moment in my career.
With this transfer, I earned a lot of money. But, you know what I did? I told my agent that I did not want this money, I just wanted to buy 15 houses and get my family out of Fuerte Apache.
Nobody knows this, but I'm trying to support 15 families including my brothers, uncles, etc. And if you start counting, that's like 60 people.
Everything I did was because I want the new generation of Tévez's to be better, to have a good education and not to go through what I went through."
Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom