• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Hello From The Other Side..

Well, they weren't *un*cool either. I was a (postgrad) student when I started it, in a fair-sized city (Bristol), and there were a fair number of beards to be seen in the relevant social circles. I decided on it one New Year at a girlfriend's instigation and she still naffed off a few months later, but there you go.

That's what I read and couldn't put it down , I tried the Holy Blood and the Holy Grail as everyone said it was better but it didn't seem to flow and was harder to get into so I gave up.
I had no urge for anymore of that ilk

If you couldn't put it down you should read Angels and Demons

Hello good people of 6CM,

Having spend a few years in a self-imposed exile, I thought the time was about right to return to the fold.

Some may remember me some may not but I am just like most others on here, a Liverpool fan by heart. Always have been always will be, and though our 'relationship' over the past years have been troubled and at times almost unbearable, I'll always be a supporter of this fantastic club.

So, what's happened on these boards for the past few years? Still the same old faces and same old argues? A quick recap would be appreciated.

Btw, the appointment of Klopp is possibly and hopefully one of many steps in the right direction for years to come.

Hugs & Kisses,

Kay Age El

YNWA
hi kristian

@singlerider
1) Bunnyman didn't leave b/c of anything on the site. He fell in love with some yank woman (I think) and split up from his wife and was never heard from since.
2) I don't remember why Wizardry left ... I liked his posting and do hope he returns ... @Wizardry - come back?
3) I think Grumpy monkey still comes here to read ... but also, another great poster ...

Others we've lost:

Grungetosomething or another. He was great. @Judge Jules will remember him.
We've kinda lost Ryan - fatherhood and being right about everything has really pushed him away from us kiddies! 🙂
I also miss Four Eyes - he was a good guy ...
and themn

Grungefuttock

Back
Top Bottom